KegKing now at keg-king.com.au

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it does explain it, after the turmoil they were thrown into which began before Christmas, they have since regrouped and orders placed some of the orders are coming through others they will not get until China gets back to work. They will get through the legal issues and it will be business as usual in the near future.

I guess the concern is there hasn't been any real official announcement from Keg King saying this. So, it's all speculation until we hear otherwise...

I guess the concern is there hasn't been any real official announcement from Keg King saying this. So, it's all speculation until we hear otherwise...
Would make it a lot easier if they did give some indication, I doubt they want to air their views on a public forum
What's your definition of get through?
Get through,is get the legal issues dealt with and move on.

Of course its a fact, do you honestly think when one party takes another party to court that the case goes into limbo? It gets dealt with, and can you please explain why on earth there would be a cease trading order against either party.

Would make it a lot easier if they did give some indication, I doubt they want to air their views on a public forum

I don't think they need to air their views, just be upfront with their customers as to their supply problems and when (if ever) they think it will be addressed. Right now we're just speculating what's going on, we know some shit has gone down, but we don't know what the outcome of that will be down the track, all this sitting in limbo is harming their brand, customers are now associating the name Keg King with poor service and communications. As a customer, I can see why.

I wouldn't be writing them off, they are coming out of the set back, I agree some sort of explanation is needed to put peoples mind at ease but we can't twist their arm up their back and demand it and it does look bad on their part for not giving one.

I have now also logged a formal complaint to ebay about feedback extortion from the above personal message, and have left negative feedback to the same.

Kevin are you sure you purchased this from us? I still didnt get that email from you with regarsd to the auto-responder that you received. You can email this to me at [email protected]

Are you sure you purchased this from www.kegland.com.au not from the KK ebay site?

this is our Ebay site:
http://stores.ebay.com.au/kegland-com-au?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

Are you sure you purchase from our site as we cant seem to find this correspondence you have mentioned anywhere and we are completely stumped at this end.

Of course its a fact, do you honestly think when one party takes another party to court that the case goes into limbo? It gets dealt with, and can you please explain why on earth there would be a cease trading order against either party.
How do you know it's fact? Even if you do know the particulars you aren't a lawyer, judge etc that can decide on an outcome. Everything you've said is speculation. All court cases are in limbo - that's why there's a court - it's to hear each side of the story to deliberate on the facts etc. You're ascertaining an outcome and BAU from speculation is my point - you don't know the outcome of a court case and it's inherently wrong for you to speculate on that as if it was fact.

Last edited:
Never ever claimed to know the outcome, and have never speculated anything, I have stated what I have seen with my own eyes that their warehouses are filling up. So you tell me what I have assumed and speculated.

Last edited:
Kevin are you sure you purchased this from us? I still didnt get that email from you with regarsd to the auto-responder that you received. You can email this to me at [email protected]

Are you sure you purchased this from www.kegland.com.au not from the KK ebay site?

this is our Ebay site:

Are you sure you purchase from our site as we cant seem to find this correspondence you have mentioned anywhere and we are completely stumped at this end.

I bought an o2 cylinder from your ebay store and got the same message, signed by someone called Donald. I'll forward the email to you.

this is our Ebay site:

Screenshot_20180216-190016.png

I say he did going by this recent feedback...

Keg King are ok with their communication, what are you talking about?
They have been telling us for the last 3 months that they will be restocked in the next couple of weeks, couple of weeks, couple of weeks, couple of weeks............

View attachment 111641

I say he did going by this recent feedback...

I got the same threatening email too. I bought a co2 cylinder from the eBay store last week. Delivery and product is all fine, but the email is a disgraceful way to say thanks. It was the first email received after handing over my credit card and was from Donald too. I stuck a screen grab of it on the Merri Mashers Facebook page. I thought it was only fair to show people who they may be dealing with.

Recent feed back has been good I think..

Screenshot_20180217-212842.png
Screenshot_20180217-212815.png
Screenshot_20180217-212753.png

Haven't purchased from them myself, probably would though.

Things aren't looking good as far as Kegland's ebay feedback goes, that's just terrible and should rightfully be called out. If the actions of a rogue individual, I feel sorry for the rest of the fledgling business; but if not it looks like KL has just joined KK somewhere you'd buy from knowing they're cheap and hoping to not get screwed.

I'm sure glad I'm not a retailer who's been waiting on stock from KK for 3+ months and trying to keep a low-margin business afloat. Especially when you consider that summer holidays are the most likely time for many home brewers to have some spare time and money - nope sorry not in stock as orders weren't fulfilled and no communication to indicate when things will be resolved.

@wide eyed and legless surely you've earned your commission by now? Hope KK pay cash as it doesn't seem they've any stock to hand over.

Latest posts

Back