Kegging Setups

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steel could work, you'd need insulation though or your freezer will be on non-stop, would look better too if the steel was painted white.

Steel could work, you'd need insulation though or your freezer will be on non-stop, would look better too if the steel was painted white.

Adam,

I was just trying to say that my metalworking skills are almost up to par, but every time I try to fashion somthing from wood it ends in disaster :lol:

PZ.

Oh I hear ya fingerlickin... wish I could weld wood...flat out even cutting a straight line with a handsaw . but give me a 9" grinder and stand back. :)

let the sparks fly

:beer:

Hi all, this is my first post and thought I would show my set up, only been brewing abot 2 months and I am hooked

Beer_Fridge_2.jpgBeer_Kegs.jpg

Noice ! :D
Love the retro look on the fridge. Who's PJ's Master Brewery ??

Well done Feelncede, you have done VERY well for only 2 months. Keep up the good work.
Cheers 15BL :beer:

Good work. The etching or lithograph style is a very impresive look for a keg fridge.. Well done , is it your work or commisioned ..

Just got my freezer up and running today.

View attachment 9276

At the moment there is only one beer line hooked up, as I'm waiting on a shipment of parts from the US to connect up the rest.

Once that stuff arrives there'll be another tap like this one (but with a white handle) on the other end and a Perlick Ventmatic style tap in the centre :super:

I'll eventually put some wood veneer on the side panels and maybe a slab of nice looking timber on top, but this'll do for now :D

Now I just need to get rid of the old setup...c'mon Steve, help me free up some space :lol:

PZ.

*edit* - forgot to mention that the freezer only cost $35...and also forgot to thank Razz, who sold me the font ages ago for a really good price :beer:
Is that my old font Fingerlickin ? I sold it to someone up north and can't remember who. It looks good regardless.

Good work. The etching or lithograph style is a very impresive look for a keg fridge.. Well done , is it your work or commisioned ..

kind of ripped off the malt shovel brewery logo and put my name into it, so it's really not mine.

I Laser engraved the sign, I was also able to engrave the feel'n'cede logo onto some beer glasses, they came up pretty good I think.
feeln_glass.jpg

the pj's master brewery was just me hamming things up a little, I'm having much enjoyment with my new found hobby (way of life) ha ha

And thanks for the positive feed back

Cheer and beers :chug:

...and also forgot to thank Razz, who sold me the font ages ago for a really good price :beer:
Is that my old font Fingerlickin ? I sold it to someone up north and can't remember who. It looks good regardless.

Yeah man, that's why I thanked you :party:

Glad you can see it working again...not just gathering dust like I thought it would for years to come...thank the lord of cheap chest freezers :super:

PZ.

kind of ripped off the malt shovel brewery logo and put my name into it, so it's really not mine.

I Laser engraved the sign, I was also able to engrave the feel'n'cede logo onto some beer glasses, they came up pretty good I think.
View attachment 9418

the pj's master brewery was just me hamming things up a little, I'm having much enjoyment with my new found hobby (way of life) ha ha

And thanks for the positive feed back

Cheer and beers :chug:

I like your work Seedy.

Do you do sort of thing that for a living?

Wally

Lovely! Now we have a laser etcher as one of the bretheren.

Will we see some action on the AHB beer glasses??? :ph34r:

Ps: Welcome to the forum Feelincede. :party:

Festa.

Here my setup, a modest 3 tap and drip tray. Got the handles from Anchor Steam Brewing Co in San Francisco during a tour there.

kegerator.jpg

Glad it is all setup Apocrine...

Looks the goods mate.

Very Very Nice.

Thanks to Fingerlickin_B
I am now the owner of a kegging fridge. $150 for the fridge with 2 taps, drip tray and beer and gas lines for 2 kegs.....now Im seriously stuffed. Just need 2 kegs (c'mon Ross chop chop with getting them on your site) and gas.

Hmmm, whats this for dad?

View attachment 9481

lemme me out!!!!

View attachment 9482

Cheers Blake for the fridge at a great price mate... will definately invite you to its christening in its new home.

Steve

re-sprayed me fridge......just need kegs n gass now :beerbang:
Cheers
Steve

View attachment 10113

View attachment 10113

....and yes i got the camera out whilst brewing.

Cheers
Steve

Edit....sorry - dont know why its posting the first image twice.

Latest posts

Back