Kegging Setups

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been a while since I've been able to blag on about my setup.
gMnVqV.jpg
Great job mate

New taps arrived today!!!:party:

Huge thanks to KEGLAND , fresh of the line new NUKATAP series.
Nice build, great pour, feel nice pulling a beer and sexy to look at.
Could not be happier to finally have my dream build within final finished state :-D just a few tiny details to polish up (yes I am going to tidy up the drip tray ;) amongst other small annoyances ).

taps 2.jpg

Attachments

• taps 3.jpg
    taps 3.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 272
  • taps.jpg
    taps.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
I'm sure I'd seen it on here, but I can't find it now
Who's keezer had PVC pipe risers that had the beer lines running through it to clean it up really nicely?
I'm building my new 8 keg keezer and would love to do this to tidy up the lines

Cheers!

I'm sure I'd seen it on here, but I can't find it now
Who's keezer had PVC pipe risers that had the beer lines running through it to clean it up really nicely?
I'm building my new 8 keg keezer and would love to do this to tidy up the lines

Cheers!
Davidm at the other place

thinking of selling the beast and starting again with all new equipment and new designs,,, what do you guy's recon it could be worth?
My guess is $2500

Attachments

• taps 3.jpg
    taps 3.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 254
https://aussiehomebrewer.com/threads/kegerator-in-wine-barrel.101752/post-1551618
hi
not sure whether or not this is the right place to put this but seems u guys are the beer experts, (i am an expert, but only at the drinking side)
tryn to fit kegerator into a wine barrel
wine barrel is approx height: 75cm diameter: 52cm

any advice on fridge size and the correct keg size to pair with this will b very much appreciated

cheers

hi
not sure whether or not this is the right place to put this but seems u guys are the beer experts, (i am an expert, but only at the drinking side)

any advice on fridge size and the correct keg size to pair with this will b very much appreciated

cheers

kegerator in wine barrel
hi

cheers

I cant see any kegerator designed to take full sized kegs fitting in that wine barrel of those dimensions.

I think your best bet is to install an ice well and then use a cold plate like this:
https://www.kegland.com.au/cast-aluminum-cold-plate-two-circuit-lines.html
so you will have to keep ice in the ice well while you want to dispense beers

I cant see any kegerator designed to take full sized kegs fitting in that wine barrel of those dimensions.

I think your best bet is to install an ice well and then use a cold plate like this:
https://www.kegland.com.au/cast-aluminum-cold-plate-two-circuit-lines.html
so you will have to keep ice in the ice well while you want to dispense beers
yeah k thanks for that.. got a mate who is doing a full bar setup with three oil drums. He is taking apart a couple of fridges and lining the inside of the drums with copper pipe to keep it cool.
i might end up doing that but would hav rathered just buy a full kegerator setup and fit it into the barrel.. but it is just too small which is a bummer..

those plates are cool (hehe) but would rather a setup that doesnt require ice for cooling.

thanks

yeah k thanks for that.. got a mate who is doing a full bar setup with three oil drums. He is taking apart a couple of fridges and lining the inside of the drums with copper pipe to keep it cool.
i might end up doing that but would hav rathered just buy a full kegerator setup and fit it into the barrel.. but it is just too small which is a bummer..

those plates are cool (hehe) but would rather a setup that doesnt require ice for cooling.

thanks

We have started working on a mini kegerator to take 8L kegs. This might fit into your barrels but this is still more than 12 months away so I can't give too much away on this new product.

Here is my setup built on a Kegland Series 4 fridge.
“Here is my setup built on a Kegland Series 4 fridge. “

WOW I’m impressed, do you have any pics of the build, info on type of beer engine you used and how you set it up?

Great job Ragewood, this is just what I need!

“Here is my setup built on a Kegland Series 4 fridge. “

WOW I’m impressed, do you have any pics of the build, info on type of beer engine you used and how you set it up?

Great job Ragewood, this is just what I need!
No pics of the build sorry as I really didn't know what I was doing. I am a sparky by trade and I hadn't done any woodwork since high school. It's an Angram clamp on style hand pump. I plan on using corny kegs with a LPG regulator acting as a cask breather and check valve on the outlet. There is a divider in the coffin box to seperate the hand pump from the normal taps so I can use the font fan and not frost my fridge up.

For the build I glued and screwed down some 1/2 inch plywood which I then set the tile down on for the top. The rest is 3/4 inch Jarrah. I had to make it look nice or my missus wouldn't let me have it inside

Back