Kegging Setups

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OLD1.jpgOLD2.jpgNEW1.jpgNEW2.jpg First two attached photos show my MK1 setup put together a couple of months ago, worked well but not enough taps!
Second two photos show my MK2 setup - room for 4 kegs + approx 2 dozen tallies without getting too crowded.
Nowhere near the standard of some of the flooded font setups, but pretty happy so far.

Gday all

The latest addition to my set up.

Cheers Geoff

060509___Random_Shots_058.jpg

060509___Random_Shots_056.jpg

060509___Random_Shots_055.jpg

Forgot to include
Since these photos I have added another three taps on the other side and a temp controler.

Cheers Geoff

PS And thanks to my wife for getting me the fridge.

IMGP0002.JPG

IMGP0005.JPG

Hey Aspro, I work down near Freo. PM me your address so I can drop in for a few (dozen) glasses. Call it quality control :D Hahahaha.

Same thought here RAZZ just wasent game to ask... :) might get me all worked up .

:beer:

I saw some of those the other day at BYOAH.

They are shorter and fatter than normal cornies and have the same volume.

The plugs point directly up, as opposed to the normal slightly outward angle.

The ones I saw were ex-soda units sourced from either Singapore or Malaysia (I forget which).

PZ.

razz said:
Love the mini kegs Aspro, can I ask how much and where from ? :D
[post="128185"][/post]​

Gday Razz
A friend of mine works at a fast food store where they use these for there thick shake syrup and they are phasing them out so she grabed them for me.
She said there might be some more comming so Ill let you know if I get anymore. :beer:

Cheers Geoff.

060509___Random_Shots_033.jpg

If you get a few I wouldnt mind getting my hands on one of them also :beerbang:

Lebowski said:
If you get a few I wouldnt mind getting my hands on one of them also :beerbang:
[post="128265"][/post]​

They're awesome, I'd love one or two of those kegs - wonder if anyone can still get them?

Cheers - Mike

Does your friend work at Maccas? I swear i used to wash them up as a kitchen hand there! :eek:

Foz said:
Does your friend work at Maccas? I swear i used to wash them up as a kitchen hand there! :eek:
[post="128282"][/post]​

Gday Foz

Yeah she does work a the big m, mine are 4L but ive seen them also in 6L there must be alot more out there .

Cheers Geoff

niiiiiice set up aspro,a fishing tackle shop here had a fridge like yours (but much older) for sale for $250 i nearly grabbed it,i asked an electrician about it but he said that being as old as it was it would cost about $50 a quarter to run (newer fridges are more efficient) i was gutted. ohh what could have been :p cheers.. spog..

Does anyone know who supplies thickshake syrup to Maccas? Maybe we could source these "kegs" directly from them....

Crozdog

Back