Kegging Setups

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dannyboy873 said:
First poor,

DSC_0038.JPG

DSC_0056.JPG

Thanks for the inspiration all.
I like that you tried it before you finished it :)

I have trouble with that sometimes

hah, i've tried about 3 kegs whilst mine is being built. :D
(probably why its taking so long!)

I've gone stealth with the beer fridge. Blackboard paint all a round. Two gold Celli tapsImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1422080374.929725.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1422080414.693015.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1422080438.368839.jpg

I did have a third tap an Andale tap that leaked. I pissed it off and now the centre hole for a future Celli tap

Hi Gents

First time poster but I've been lurking a while. I've been bottling for a while now and decided it was time to jump into kegging. Now I know this isn't technically my "kegging setup", however it's the start and I think this find is worth sharing. It's a 300L Vulcan (so aussie made). The stainless steel interior just got my juices flowing. Hope it'll end up in an awesome keezer. Would love to upload more pics but I think I'm either A. technologically lacking or B. had too many of my own brews.

tn_gallery_34656_1275_7537639.jpg

Is it possible to be both? Sorry mate the pic is super low res and its 0036!

Someone tell me how to correctly post a hi res picture and I will. I'm not so old as to be unable to achieve this task.

PS the freezer looks beautiful after a clean.

Download photobucket to your smartphone.Make photobucket account.take photo on smart phone with decent camera. Upload to photobucket.click on the picture in photobucket.click the weird symbol with 3 dots joined by 2 lines.select" copy link to clipboard." Choose the option "img" and paste into the post you want the photo In:)

Trying another method of showing some pictures. Plan is to do Keezer collar in Jarrah and not paint the freezer at all. I think the old school 20yr old style is just too nice to cover up. Tape on top is where the handle has been broken. plan to remove and put a stainless insert to make it all look neat.

DSC_0177_zpsaualxlra.jpg

DSC_0178_zpscp1otzsq.jpg

I have progress photos for every step of the way and will make a more detailed post when time permits.

Mark^******* said:
I have progress photos for every step of the way and will make a more detailed post when time permits.
Looking forward to a thread on it own about the build,

So I finally finished my outdoor mobile bar projects. 10 taps for parties, including my old english handpump on the wine barrel.
The bars are made from blackbutt and mini-orb. I pinch my 6 tap goal post font from my inside bar for one and the other has a dedicated 3 tap T bar.

FullSizeRender (1024x726).jpg

FullSizeRender (1) (1024x648).jpg

IMG_2116 (1024x768).jpg

Latest posts

Back