• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Kegging Gear In Canberra

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peteoz77

Reaction score
Hey Guys

I have decided to get out of Brewing, because after 4 years I am making GREAT beer, but drinking way to much. I have my entire setup for sale, so let me know if you have any questions.

480 liter keg fridge with 6 Perlick stainless taps and stainless shanks. Stainless beer connectors and clamps. All Leakproof beer lines and gas lines with Ball Lock fittings (gas is always on) Temp Controller (No gas bottle or regulator) $700
9 kegs $40 each
1 fermenting fridge with temp control and heating and cooling (holds two fermenters)$275
Millmaster Grain Mill. This is the original, with mods for grain control, hopper, table, pulley, belt etc, but no motor (Maybe Spoken for) $375
Tropical ice box (Mash Tun) with pvc manifold and tap (happy to keep as esky if no one is interested) $140
70 liter stainless boil kettle with tap (not welded) $180
4 ring burner fitted to heavy stand $60
40 liter Urn (HLT) $150

Pick up in Canberra Only

Update:

I have decided to get out of Brewing, because after 4 years I am making GREAT beer, but drinking way to much. I have my entire setup for sale, so let me know if you have any questions.

7 kegs $40 each
1 fermenting fridge with temp control and heating and cooling (holds two fermenters)$275
Millmaster Grain Mill. This is the original, with mods for grain control, hopper, table, pulley, belt etc, but no motor $375
Tropical ice box (Mash Tun) with pvc manifold and tap (happy to keep as esky if no one is interested) $140
4 ring burner fitted to heavy stand $60
40 liter Urn (HLT) $150

Pick up in Canberra Only

Pm sent for more details on the urn if still available. In cbr this weekend...

Kegs are all gone.

Still waiting to hear on the Urn and the mill.....

OK, so here's the GO on the Mill:

This is THE best mill available for quite a few reasons, the biggest being that it has 2.7 inch (70 MM!) rollers in it. It also has incremental steps with solid bolt holes at every 1/2 mm or so to get exactly the spacing you want. It has MASSIVE gears to positively drive through any grains etc. When these mills were first introduced, they had a design flaw that allowed grain to get into the gears and stop them turning. This mill has been modified with a sheet of 3mm perspex to stop the from happening. These mills were reintroduced with a gear guard, and in stainless steel for $500, but none of them are available any more...

In addition to the initial cost of the mill($330), I also purchased a new pulley and belt ($80), and paid $100 to have the pulley fitted to the mill because the shaft was a nonstandard size. I then mounted the mill to a custom table ($100 if you built it from new bits), added the hopper attachment ($15) and finally fitted a motor that I took off my metal bandsaw. So you can see that it cost me $525 plus the cost of the table and the motor. I am selling it with the table and switch, power cord etc, but NOT the motor. I am asking $375 for it, and I reckon it's a steal.

Contact me if interested.

The urn has a timer with it as well and is as new... Make me a reasonable offer.

Back