• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Kegging gear and misc for sale - Pickup Melbourne SE

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tjbur2

Reaction score
Hey guys so im moving to queensland for work and I am selling all my old kegging gear, the olds really dont want it.

I havent used most of it for about 2 years ( yes I got lazy ), but I had no problems with leaks or pressure for the 5 years I used it before that. Having been out of the scene for a little while im not up to date with prices and what not so i have tried to be reasonable for what I think stuff is worth. The freezer I used for my setup is running but not getting cold so I have stripped the kegging bits from it ( the freezer is free to a good home for anyone wanting to try fixing it, see below)

So what I have for sale is (pictures below):

2 x 2 tap beer fonts with flow compensators @ $70 each ( these are same as the ones that u see all over ebay)
1 x large bench drip tray (720*230mm) @ $40
2 x 19lt post mix kegs with ball lock fitting @ $40 each
4 x gas ball lock connections @ $5 each
4 x liquid ball lock connections @ $5 each
1 x 5 way gas distributor @ $40
1 x pluto gun @ $10 (this use to stick abit, pretty sure the bolts just need adjusting but I never botherd cos i didnt use it much)
1 x liquid ball lock with tap @ $15
1 x bench capper @ $10

$300 for the lot (would prefer to sell as one set if anyone is looking to buy all this stuff)

And just a couple of things that are free to a good home (preferance goes to anyone who is buying anything else otherwise first people to contact me)

My kegging freezer (with or without the attached wood, its up to you), as I said above the freezer and runs but the temp doesnt go down, could be anything as im no expert, but if you are then u might have a use for it. Its a 320 lt kelvinator that isnt very old (id say 10 years but it was second hand so im not sure). IT does have a few holes in the top for the gas and font lines that were in it.

Misc line fittings, t split etc.

5 * 1.5 lt grolsch bottles and 3 * 450 ml grolsch bottles, all the seals seem fine, i sued to use these to bottle the excess 1-2 lts from a brew that didnt fit in the kegs

Pick Up is from Glen Waverley

Fee free to contact me with any questions or to make me an offer

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

I'll take the kegs, the drip tray and the two lots of 4 disconnects if you don't get an offer for the lot. PMing now.

Pm sent for a couple of discoonects. But wiil also take the tap on a disconnect too

Hey guys, so I have 3 offers to buy the lot, so its gone fast, if they dont work out I will re-post and let u guys know.

Pretty sure the freezer is still available for anyone who wants it.

Incidentally Im also selling a suzuki GS500 and some weights if anyone is keen :) haha

Daaaaaaaammmmmmmmnnnnnnnnn. Tooooooooooooooooooooo sloooooooooooooooooooow.

Latest posts

Back