• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Kegging Clean Up Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leigh

Made at Home
Reaction score
Clearing out excess gear.

First up, the kegerator.

Fits 5 kegs comfortably, 6 with a squeeze without a collar. I have reverted it back to a single side-knocker tap to put my twin font and taps on my other kegerator.

Temp controller is an older style analogue dial that can be taken or left (works perfectly IMO).

Sell for $200.

med_gallery_5728_749_744934.jpg
med_gallery_5728_749_614548.jpg

2nd up is 3 x 18L Kegs, two with the rubber top as in the pic above, the third is pictured below.

$50 each

gallery_5728_749_30418.jpg

Lastly for this initial clearout is two new-in-box Perlick 525SS forward sealing stainless steel taps.

$50 each

gallery_5728_749_22491.jpg

Hi Leigh,

I know its stupid cheap and will probably be sold before you get the chance to answer...

But, where the font goes through the lid of the keezer - could it take a 3 tap andale or similar? Pic please?!?

Cheers

Hi Leigh,

I know its stupid cheap and will probably be sold before you get the chance to answer...

But, where the font goes through the lid of the keezer - could it take a 3 tap andale or similar? Pic please?!?

Cheers

Should be no issue.

Everything sold pending payment and pickup.

Wow. Do that are you guys will be living out there for 6-months of the year...

OK, Good news for people in Melbourne. The sale fell through, taps have gone to second in the que, all-metal keg is also taken, but I found yet another rubber topped keg surplus to needs today lol

So up for sale is:

The Kegerator/Keezer $200
3 corny kegs $50 each

All sold again pending payment and collection.

I do my best Yob lol

Back