Kegerators vs icebank

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosey6

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have been looking into a bracton subzero kegerator having no luck getting response from them customer service at this stage is pretty poor. So have been thinking of alternatives, a keezer is not for me. So what options do I have I want to run 4 taps on a bar was thinking icebank system then having a fridge with kegs in? Help would be awesome [emoji106]

You won't need a fridge as well. I run three of these ice banks. Mine are rio 20's. Two 3 taps and a 2 tap. They easily handle kegs at 20C down to pouring temp.

McKenry keeps his light under a bushell ( not a bad quote coming from an athiest ) but be assured the dude knows exactly what he's doing.

Told they were no good and parts are super expensive if something goes wrong

Their a fridge system - they are all expensive to fix! The celli units work well. To bractons defence, they do not sell direct to the market but through installers. Find a local beer plumber that deals with them. If not try andale or hoshizaki lancer

Latest posts

Back