Kegerators And Fittings. Advice Needed

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stewie78

Reaction score
G'day, after a bit of advice. I currently have a chest freezer keg set up with a big old brass Andale T font. I am looking at getting something more compact that will fit in my pool room. I have been looking at various kegerator systems but have heard that none of them have decent fittings. I know craftbrewer sells the kegerator withouth fittings for this reason. I'm looking to go with the perlick 525ss that I have seen recommended by a few on this site. I have seen these taps advertised but because I am ordering online I want to make sure I have ordered everything I need to change the font and taps and I'd hate to not have all the parts or the wrong font for the taps etc as I work interstate and have limited time at home. Looking at a 3 tap S/S font with 3 perlick taps, what else will I need to make the conversion from the standard kegerator set up? Cheers

Are you planning to get all your Bits and pieces from CB?
if so it's easiest to give them a Call, they'll Talk you through it and make sure you have everything you need.

Latest posts

Back