• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Kegerator with 3 Tap Font + Kegs For Sale (SEQ)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BPH87

Reaction score
I have a Kegerator with a 3 Tap Font plus 3 Kegs for sale.

I am located approx 80km West of Toowoomba, I can help with postage and or freight but that is for you to organise.
I regularly go to Brisbane so could drop it down.

I would prefer not to split this up.

$800.

1 x Kegerator from Craft Brewer - Purchased late last year.
1 x 3 Tap Font - CB
3 x Ball Lock Kegs
3 x Liquid Disconnects

All you need is a gas bottle, regulator, gas line and disconnects.

See Links below for Fridge and Font.

http://www.craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=3615

http://www.craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=1116

IMG_0811.JPG

I also have three additional Ball Lock Kegs For Sale - $60 each or $150 for all three.

Why is all the good stuff for sale where I'm not? <_<

Edit: Grammar.

Tempting, but I'll have to pass this one by. Getting the house painted soon, and that $800 is pretty much spoken for.

A man can dream though :wub:

JDW81 said:
Tempting, but I'll have to pass this one by. Getting the house painted soon, and that $800 is pretty much spoken for.

A man can dream though :wub:
Ah buy it and paint the house yourself you lazy ******* :lol:

I'm half way through a grad medicine degree, I barely have time to take a piss, let alone paint the house.

Having bought a couple of these units from the esteemed Ross, the fridge will travel quite nicely on its back (little whore that it is) in the back of any small 3 or 5 door, Mazda 2 in my case.

get it while it's going, and probably get the Ross 12 month warranty as well :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

but why the sale BPH???? :unsure:

The unit is fantastic, I acually purchased after asking Bribie's advice - so thanks again mate.

I am after more of a selection 6 or more taps to be precise. Also due to a persistent back injury I have to keep really fit, so not drinking as much now.

I am also selling my 3 Vessel + HERMS brew rig, downsizing back to BIAB and selling some kegs (6) and swapping to 9lt kegs.

I have another keezer (built for my gf), and am in the process of building a new one.

looks like a great buy for someone getting into kegging

Any progress on sale? I'd recommend you get onto PUBS and BABBs as well and spread the message.

Just adding some pictures, there is a small scuff on the front door approx half way up and 150mm in on the left.

Bribe - how do I advertise with BABBS and PUBS?

image.jpg

image.jpg

Sorry about the pics being on the side, bloody iPad being difficult.

I think the wife would kill me if I bought ANOTHER fridge...3 already...good luck with the sale

Back