• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Kegerator Keg King 4

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big G

Reaction score
Purchased February 2017. Great condition as shown includes Perlic SS525 Flow Control taps, even has the plastic on the door. All connectors/handles as shown. Add gas bottle and regulator and away you go.

IMG_4943.JPG
IMG_4944.JPG
IMG_4945.JPG
IMG_4946.JPG
IMG_4947.JPG
IMG_4948.JPG

Price: $500

Pick Up : Victoria Point Brisbane

Payment: Cash

Thanks, have another one already set up in the pantry, and a 2 tap jockey box if needed... so thought maybe 8 taps may be a touch excessive for 1 person...., so having a New Years “rationalisation “ ..lol..although every chance I will come to my senses in a day or two and change my mind so reckon if interested get in quick...

Last edited:
I might move to Brisbane just to buy this one!

Purchased February 2017. Great condition as shown includes Perlic SS525 Flow Control taps, even has the plastic on the door. All connectors/handles as shown. Add gas bottle and regulator and away you go.

View attachment 111031 View attachment 111032 View attachment 111033 View attachment 111034 View attachment 111035 View attachment 111036

Price: $500

Pick Up : Victoria Point Brisbane

Payment: Cash

Just out of interest. Why did you purchase the Perlick taps? I would have imagined this standard package that you purchase would have already included the Intertap taps. Didn't you find the Intertap taps good enough or something?

In my experience intertaps have been annoying to clean, drip and the flow control nowhere near as effective as Perlicks. However, this was a few years ago and given all of the feedback here there seem to be many happy customers of intertaps. I'd be happy to try them out with soda water if they were cheaper...

I had one intertap and 2 Perlick 545 FC.

The 545 is the previous model and the intertap was the current model. The intertap was far better.

It's just the norm, the newer models iron out the kinks of the prior one. If I'm paying for kinks, I'll pay less than I need to.

In my experience intertaps have been annoying to clean, drip and the flow control nowhere near as effective as Perlicks. However, this was a few years ago and given all of the feedback here there seem to be many happy customers of intertaps. I'd be happy to try them out with soda water if they were cheaper...

It sounds like you probably have the generation 1 Intertap taps. If you look on the side of the taps and see the "G2" next to the model number this is what to look for. In my opinion the G2 taps are far more reliable than any Perlick tap.

With the Generation 1 Intertap taps it might be a different story and perhaps it would be worth considering an upgrade.

Thanks, you may be right that my experience was with G1s. I never bought any Intertaps having seen how they performed on setups at other homebrewers and small bars. More than happy with my Perlick 650SS, given they haven't had any issues and weren't significantly more than the Intertaps at the time.

Offline for a few days. Had bought the Perlick taps a couple of years ago during a visit to the USA when the A dollar was at its high and brought them back with me. Purchased fridge with out taps and added these.

Back