Keg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gilly

Reaction score
Hey all you budding brewers

I know there is a forum on this but it did not answer my question as I didnt understand what was being said.

I have a 50l keg that I want to modify so I can use it to for serving up my homebrew. I already homebrew with kegs so I understand that process but I have no idea how I can convert the keg.

What do I need to do?
Is it possible?

Any help on this subject would be greatly appreciated

Thanking you in advance

Gilly :chug:

There are plenty of posts about C02 bottles, but you will need a keg adaptor to suit, some line & a pluto gun, or other beer tap.

GMK has some good gear at a very nice price :)

All the best :beer:

It is pretty beat up and I salvaged it from my uncles garage but it should do ok I think - as there are no real problems with it other than a lot of scratches. I should of clarified myself - it is 50l keg rather than the usual postmix keg.

Thank you very much for your comments. My main question is what is GMK? what does it stand for.

Any other input would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Gilly :chug:

Gilly, GMK is a member of AHB and his real name is Ken. You could shoot him a PM.

As for what Phil is getting at, we don't talk about "Brand X" kegs on AHB as possesion is illegal - they're the property of their respective breweries forever.

People who work for these breweries may visit the forum - if you have these kegs you may get in trouble. Tsk Tsk. :ph34r: ;)

big brother is watching gilly!!!!!! :ph34r: :eek: :ph34r:

Back