Keg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rafael.liba

Reaction score
Hi mates,

I live in perth, and heading to start to use kegs instead of bottling every time, any one selling kegs and cylinder, i dont wanna spend to much money buying new ones, sorry for creating this topic if there was one already?

Any tips where buys cylinders and stuff are welcome as well

take this with a pinch of salt, as i live a long way from anywhere exciting, but i bought my initial setup of 2 kegs, 1 tap, lines, disconnects, regulator etc... off of ebay.

Still using the gear 5 years later so im happy with the setup.

I then expanded by keeping an eye out for people selling stuff here, online sponsors and stores etc..

I currently have 6 kegs, and two taps. Got room in my freezer for another 5 kegs but not necessary at the moment. The space is filled with bottled stock, hops and yeast storage.

EDIT: I get my gas from BOC. Although i have just found a fire extinguisher place that does tagging and refilling.

Depending on what part of the city you are in, there are various brew shops around which either fill or swap gas bottles - by area that I have come across - Welshpool (fill), Bibra lake (swap), Gosnells (swap).

Once going you will never regret kegging.

Latest posts

Back