• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Keg Tags

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Superoo

Reaction score
Howdy All,

I have some off-cuts of material from our laser machine, and made up some tags for my kegs.

I can make some more up for anyone interested, am happy to customise the text.

Please see pics below.

If you would like a set, they will cost $10 for a set including postage.
Just PM me and I will reply with a postal address where you can send a $10 Note.

Cheers...

kegTag1.jpg

kegTag2.jpg

kegTag3.jpg

Hi Mark,

Its a plastic material specially for use with a laser. Can be washed etc.

Cheers,
Chris.

I'm in.

They look the goods. Absolutely great idea for someone like me who brews less than a dozen recipes 2 kegs at a time but has 12 kegs.

I'll keep your name on my permanent list :beerbang:

Back OT and not the keg count comp.

Great simple, cheap product. Will order.

Deciding the 10 'names' is the hard bit... <_<

Cheers Cocko,

Its cheap because at this stage its offcuts. If I use all of them (about 30 odd pieces), I will probably have to ask about 3 or 4 more bucks more for a set.

Thats also why I'd sort of prefer to keep it to 10 bucks in an envelope rather than checking bank accounts etc and messing around,
... but if anyone would prefer to not send cash, bank deposit is absolutely no problem.

Will probably chuck in a little bonus for the first few sets as I have a few smaller chunks...
- Hint - Are you like me and cant tell the difference between in and out fittings without looking at another keg ? - problem solved.

cheers,
Chris.

Cock Juice?
:lol:

I only ever bottle that.......

..... for you! :p

Cheers Cocko,

Its cheap because at this stage its offcuts. If I use all of them (about 30 odd pieces), I will probably have to ask about 3 or 4 more bucks more for a set.

Thats also why I'd sort of prefer to keep it to 10 bucks in an envelope rather than checking bank accounts etc and messing around,
... but if anyone would prefer to not send cash, bank deposit is absolutely no problem.

Will probably chuck in a little bonus for the first few sets as I have a few smaller chunks...
- Hint - Are you like me and cant tell the difference between in and out fittings without looking at another keg ? - problem solved.

cheers,
Chris.

Order sent.

Besides sending cash in the post being actually illegal, it is a pretty big risk over all.... anyway, I would recommend dealing with a bank account to do this, I would guess it will bloom mate - and if its something you can do on an ongoing level than, bank transfer is the only way... I run an online business and its not hard to manage at all, plus the comfort to the buyer!

EDIT: It is inc postage

Anyway, 2c. You do it however you need to, I just want my tags! :) :p

Cheers

I've been asked about using other colours...

Yes, I have them but not in offcuts, only using new material so they would be $13 a set incl postage.

Colours available at short notice are...
Yellow background - Black text.
Blue background - White text.
White background - Black text.
Woodgrain background - White text.

Will check in the morning and update this list if theres more.

cheers,
Chris

A few Q's:

Can you bend it?

Is it limited to text or can you do picture/logos?

If so - how many colours can it be?

I am thinking a tap handle logo plate.

Anyway, send my keg tag order now :angry: :p

A few Q's:

Can you bend it?

Is it limited to text or can you do picture/logos?

If so - how many colours can it be?

I am thinking a tap handle logo plate.

Anyway, send my keg tag order now :angry: :p

yes Mate, but you obviously need a heat gun, not bare flame, we have bent this stuff before, you just warm it till its a bit 'floppy'. (can only imagine some of the posts coming after that description).

Can also do something like a tap font in acrylic, with frosted writing / logo.
NOTE- The logo can only be a 2 bit bitmap, the laser etches, it doesnt produce colour.

If I get a chance I'll make a sample and post a pic tomorrow.

Back