• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Keg Tags

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are waiting on confirmation emails etc then check your junk mail. I spoke with Chris about the fact his smtp server is blacklisted (westnet).

Superoo said:
Any of you blokes who used these tags also have a crown or birko electric urn,

I need EXACT inside measurements of both to make a 'brew ruler' I'm working on.
40L Birko Urn
355mm Diameter
430mm High

Back on topic.

Mine arrived today, thanks superoo!!

1389311868967.jpg

Received mine within 48 hrs of placing order, stellar service and the tags are awesome! Will definitely order more once I build my keg army. Thank you :)

I ordered some of these and I'm very pleased with the product.
Mine are white and I intend to use a white board marker to write whatever I required on them.

$16.00 a dozen shipped seems very fair. No affiliation etc, just a happy customer.

Batz

tags 001.JPG

Got mine the other day. Very quick postage thanks Superoo. Quality product too. Already I realise I want more!

Great idea with the white tags and marker Batz. Why didn't I think of that?

Camo6 said:
Great idea with the white tags and marker Batz. Why didn't I think of that?
Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance.
I ordered 24 Camo, cheap as chips.

Or as my dad puts it:

An old bull and a young bull are standing atop a hill overlooking the herd.

The young bull says to the old bull "Let's run down there and **** one of those cows."

The old bull turns his head slowly and says "No, let's walk down there and **** em all."

Well played Batz, well played. :D

Used some of mine on my cubes, works a treat. And the jerky slicer is even better.

DJ_L3ThAL said:
Where do you clip them on cubes?
I have just put a piece of string around the handle, then clip onto that.

I can just write on them with permanent marker then use a whiteboard marker as the eraser when I refill the cube. I got them in woodgrain and black stands out well.

I already want more of these. I like the idea of Batz' blank tags but I love the look of the printed ones. Decisions, decisions.

Finally put in my order today. Glad I saw batz's white tags as I love the whiteboard idea.

Camo6 said:
I already want more of these. I like the idea of Batz' blank tags but I love the look of the printed ones. Decisions, decisions.
I was going down the same road but the black ones are on a white background so you can write on the back of them B)

best of both worlds :beerbang:

Cha-ching! Great call Yob. I got the black tags and hadn't even noticed that. Geez, I'm learning a lot from you old blokes! :lol:

Glad you blokes like the tags lads.

Dont forget coupon code 'ahb', couple have paid via without getting 10% discount.

Glad you like the jerky slicer Brad,

Cheers,
Chris

No, no, no...mine are best!

tags 001.JPG

Back