• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Keg System For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and i can remember when i could buy kegs from craig decon at keg systems for $40- and these were 22 litre ones.wish i had bought more than 2 but back then i didnt think this hobby would become so passionate.

cheers
big d

Kegging Prices

I can get you the taps
Annadale puuldowns $60.00 ea
Twist $40.00 ea
Reconditioned with Fridge door attachment. Need 5/8 inch drill for holes in fridge. Taps come with a beer logo of choice - nominate 6 beer logos in order of preference.
4mm beer line - need at least 2.5m per tap - $2.00 pm x 5m = 10.00
6mm gas line 3m - 1.50pm = 4.50
4mm-6mm converter $5.00 - includes clamps - (needed because the 4mm will not fit onto the barb of the disconnect) = 10.00
Pushlocks that fit onto the fridge door attachment to fit above 4mm line $10.00 ea.
Note: tap supplied with a nipple but the pushlock is nice
2 x Liquid and 2 x gas disconects needed 15.00 ea = 60.00
Clamps 5.00.
"t" piece 15.00
Regulator - dual gauge - brand new - 100.00.

Total
With 2 x Anndale Taps, hoses, clamps, T piece, regulator, converters etc = 324.50
With Twist Taps = 284.50

Add 20.00 to each price for the pushlocks or 10.00 for the extra converters (pushlocks are well wort it - freight should be 9.00.
Therefore with Pushlocks and freight, $352.00 and $502.00 for a good dual keg set up including the SS Kegs from Craig deacon.

Optional:
Hand turned wooden handles to fit taps - 15.00 ea or 2 for 25.00.

Gas outside the fridge setup:
Ball gate valve, 2x threaded barbs, 2m of gas line, T piece& liquid
disconect = 50.00
This is a cheap way to gas a keg outside the fridge without mucking about with all the stuff inside or having to buy another regualtor. This setup stops the high gassing presure from going into the fridge.
For an aditional $40.00...i can substtitute the outside ball/gate valve for a mini air reg that will allow pouring presure into the fridge kegs whilst mainting gassing pressure for the outside.

Note that i dont sell the SS Soda kegs will have to add on 150.00 for 2 kegs.

SS kegs
> Goto [email protected]
> kegs are $68.00 ea recon and kitted - buy three - also ensure all three are the same type and order one refit kit (8.00 approx) I bought my first three there...now have 6 and put some others from Canberra onto him.
Craigs - Harris regulators are 120.00

Also sell:
Beer mats rubber backed - i sell them for 12.50 ea.
Only thing i ask is that if you deal thru Craig - you mention my
name as Kenny from Canberra.

here is my home phone number if you want to discuss anything:
>02 6296 2387.

Let me know what you think - i hope it is not confusing...

Ken...

Kegging Items & Taps 4Sale

As usual, all good things must come to an end.

I have accepted a Term Transfer to Adelaide.
I am taking my family back home and will be living in Adelaide's Northern/North Eastern Suburbs/Gawler-Barossa area.
I hope to leave Canberra within 6-8 weeks.

Hence, I can only get the Taps and kegging stuff while I am in Canberra.

Therefore, if any of you still want/need some more Kegging stuff - please place your orders soon.

Thanks for all your custom over the last 9 months.
Happy Kegging.

Well at the least the forum is accessable from anywhere.

What have you got/can get in the way of European decalled Ceramic Tap Fonts ?
Something like Erdinger, Goesser, Schoefferhofer, Hofbrau Haus etc.

Doc

Kenny(aka GMK),
Can't you try and pass your contact on to GSRman, and try and keep the line open????????????????????(No pun intended)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :( :( :(

if Gsrman is interested...No worries.

Doc,

You dont want much...have you seen the prices in american of those fonts!!!!!

I can only get you a new price....let me know if you are interested but you better be sitting down when i give it to you.

I currently only have access to chrome straight fonts second hand.
Including the Annadale tap...work on $100.00 per font with 5m of line.
eg Single = 100.00
Double = 200.00
Triple = 300.00
Quad = 400.00.

cobra fonts I can only get brand new and i thik a 3 tier cobra font is close to 750.00.

Hope this helps you guys.

Ken,

I sent through a PM as well, let me know if you didn't get it. Very keen for the Keg gear.

Chris

ken: sounds okay to me.. we'll have to catch up before you go..

Back