Keg Swap Help!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3GumsBrewing

Reaction score
Hi Gang,

I have brewed on order from a relo a simple Weizen of 50% pils, 50% wheat, 50gm saaz @ 60min with WLP568 Belgian Style Saison Ale Yeast Blend. This relo now does not want the beer.

Now here is the rub, I don't particularly like wheat beers, I tasted this beer tonight, it is a good tasting beer but I can't see myself drinking 19L of the stuff.

So I am putting it out there - If anyone would like to swap an empty keg for this one, or even a full keg of something else let me know. I am in Georges Hall NSW.

Cheers
DK

Forgot to mention it is a standard corny keg. :icon_cheers:

Cheers
DK

It sounds like a tasty drop for me.. I am only half an hour away.

When do you want to do this?

Kinell, mait!
I grew up in Collo!
Arsitgarn yacun! :icon_cheers:

Kinell, mait??
Arsitgarn yacun!???
Huh??

I used to live over the bridge, in St.Clair which might explain why i don't understand this jargon :lol:

Moved to Colyton in september last year.. How long ago did you leave the nest?

Kinell, mait??
Arsitgarn yacun!???
Huh??

I used to live over the bridge, in St.Clair which might explain why i don't understand this jargon :lol:

Moved to Colyton in september last year.. How long ago did you leave the nest?

Cant really tell if youre taking the piss or not??
If not;
Kinell, mait = F*&king hell mate
Arsitgarn yacun! = hows it going you c$%t

Cant really tell if youre taking the piss or not??
If not;
Kinell, mait = F*&king hell mate
Arsitgarn yacun! = hows it going you c$%t

Nah wasn't takin' the piss.. I can see it now that you've spelled it out for me. :icon_cheers:

I left Safe Marys (as my son used to call it when we went back) ibn 2001 and now I live at the lovely bogan seaside paradise of Wollongong.

Back