Keg Setup

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fergi

Reaction score
hi guys,anyone down here in adelaide have a keg setup they want to sell,i still am going to bottle but a couple of kegs seems like the way to go so as to spread out the bottle washing duties,the missus is sick of washing the bottles.
cheers
fergi

fergi said:
hi guys,anyone down here in adelaide have a keg setup they want to sell,i still am going to bottle but a couple of kegs seems like the way to go so as to spread out the bottle washing duties,the missus is sick of washing the bottles.
cheers
fergi
[post="74475"][/post]​

Sounds like one for GM Kenterprises :lol: :D :beer:

Cheers,
Jase

Fergi....

Hello...Forhead slap...Hello....Remember Me....

GMKenterprises...Huh...

This is waht happens when u give out free liquid yeasts - go harvies in cheap bulk malt...give copious amounts of advice...Most of it Good..

They then forget you sell keg systems....Good job I only sell them to TBB's...(Top Bloke Brewers)...i guess that counts Fergi Out.

Not Nice Mate.......

fergi said:
the missus is sick of washing the bottles.
[post="74475"][/post]​
I wish my missus washed my bottles when I used to bottle my brew... :(

Once you get a few kegs you wont be bottling again!

yes GMK i remember you,GMK ENTERPRISES ,remember brew meeting this thursday,i am just putting this out as a general inquiry,would like to know if someone is maybe out of home brewing and has a cheap setup.not saying i can afford one right at the moment but if the price was right i could possibly get one,,how did i think i could post this and not let ken see it,umm maybe i should have written it in the AHB special code.well im sure you will have all the facts and figures for me as i enter the gate,this is becoming hard attending these brew club meetings i only just get in kennys door lately and im in trouble,two smacks on the wrist last month one so far for this month,roll on bowls season
fergi

bang.gif

Fergi - i was just having a GO - love the little wall man...

It was supposed to be a bit tounge in cheak...

i know ken lighten up,i was only joking as well.regardless im sure you will be working your butt off to get me into kegging
fergi

Sounds like GMK needs a little competition to keep him keen. He seems to think he has the whole AHB market sown up.

speaking of that...GMK - I need to talk to you about buying some bits.

barfridge said:
Sounds like GMK needs a little competition to keep him keen. He seems to think he has the whole AHB market sown up.

speaking of that...GMK - I need to talk to you about buying some bits.
[post="74543"][/post]​

No worries - speak away....
:super:

Back