Keg Setup

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

fergi

Reaction score
hi guys,anyone down here in adelaide have a keg setup they want to sell,i still am going to bottle but a couple of kegs seems like the way to go so as to spread out the bottle washing duties,the missus is sick of washing the bottles.
cheers
fergi

Jase

Reaction score
fergi said:
hi guys,anyone down here in adelaide have a keg setup they want to sell,i still am going to bottle but a couple of kegs seems like the way to go so as to spread out the bottle washing duties,the missus is sick of washing the bottles.
cheers
fergi
[post="74475"][/post]​

Sounds like one for GM Kenterprises :lol: :D :beer:

Cheers,
Jase

GMK

BrewInn Barossa:~ Home to GMKenterprises ~
Reaction score
Fergi....

Hello...Forhead slap...Hello....Remember Me....

GMKenterprises...Huh...

This is waht happens when u give out free liquid yeasts - go harvies in cheap bulk malt...give copious amounts of advice...Most of it Good..

They then forget you sell keg systems....Good job I only sell them to TBB's...(Top Bloke Brewers)...i guess that counts Fergi Out.

Not Nice Mate.......

muga

Reaction score
fergi said:
the missus is sick of washing the bottles.
[post="74475"][/post]​
I wish my missus washed my bottles when I used to bottle my brew... :(

deadly

Reaction score
Once you get a few kegs you wont be bottling again!

fergi

Reaction score
yes GMK i remember you,GMK ENTERPRISES ,remember brew meeting this thursday,i am just putting this out as a general inquiry,would like to know if someone is maybe out of home brewing and has a cheap setup.not saying i can afford one right at the moment but if the price was right i could possibly get one,,how did i think i could post this and not let ken see it,umm maybe i should have written it in the AHB special code.well im sure you will have all the facts and figures for me as i enter the gate,this is becoming hard attending these brew club meetings i only just get in kennys door lately and im in trouble,two smacks on the wrist last month one so far for this month,roll on bowls season
fergi

bang.gif

GMK

Reaction score
Fergi - i was just having a GO - love the little wall man...

It was supposed to be a bit tounge in cheak...

fergi

Reaction score
i know ken lighten up,i was only joking as well.regardless im sure you will be working your butt off to get me into kegging
fergi

barfridge

Small fridge, powerful thirst
Reaction score
Sounds like GMK needs a little competition to keep him keen. He seems to think he has the whole AHB market sown up.

speaking of that...GMK - I need to talk to you about buying some bits.

GMK

Reaction score
barfridge said:
Sounds like GMK needs a little competition to keep him keen. He seems to think he has the whole AHB market sown up.

speaking of that...GMK - I need to talk to you about buying some bits.
[post="74543"][/post]​

No worries - speak away....
:super:

Latest posts