• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Keg setup (Melbourne)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StewTurner

Reaction score
I am selling my keg set up - $450
The set up is a 3-keg pluto gun rig. All you need is a fridge and some beer, and you will be good to go.

3 x Ball-lock kegs
1 Keg King MKIII Regulator
1 x 2.6kg gas cylinder (with some gas in it)
1 x 4-way gas manifold
3 x Pluto guns (stainless/nylon)
3 x Liquid QD (stainless)
3 x Gas QD (Stainless)

The kegs are second hand, but all hold pressure fine. Everything else is about a year old or less.

I will also throw in beer/gas line, hose clamps, crimping tool, keg lubricant, seal kits, cleaning/sanitising products, possibly a few other bits and pieces.

Also selling a STC-1000 Thermostat - $50

Pick up in Essendon. I can post the STC.

If you're OK to separate, I'm after a gas cylinder - let me know.

Hi,

I'm going to try to sell it together first. I will think about splitting it in a week or two if nobody wants the whole rig.

Stew

No worries, I'm in no rush. Probably also interested in the QDs

I guess if I have offers on the gas bottle, QDs and kegs I might as well split them.

What is the going rate in used cornys these days? $60 each?

The gas bottle would be $159 from Grain and Grape with no gas. My bottle has some gas in it (don't know how much). I would accept $130.

QDS are about $15 each new. Maybe $50 for six.

If your splitting I'm interested in the Pluto guns.

If the pluto guns fall through I'd happily take one off your hands. Won't be back in Melbourne until start of September though.

Back