Keg Master Grand Deluxe

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natdene

Reaction score
Doing some research for a new keg fridge for the bar area and found the keg master grand deluxe sold by keg king. Has anyone got one or seen one in action? I like the idea of only running one keg fridge as at the moment I have two fridges with seven taps in total. I can't use a freezer as my back is stuffed and can't lift too much. Also I want to start using my 50l kegs and there is no way I could put them in a freezer set up. http://www.kegking.com.au/Downloads/Keg%20Master%20-%20Grand%20Deluxe.pdf

Edit - link added

The smaller version of them have crappy lg compressors. I would make sure there not lg compressors

You also need a delivery address with a forklift on site :huh:

Have a look on graysonline there are some under counter fridges on there that look the same and you can collect them from Hamilton.

Thanks Nathan I found them online and Yes internals are not high enough to fit a corny keg, they are only 570ht where the GD is 710ht

Natdene said:
Thanks Nathan I found them online and Yes internals are not high enough to fit a corny keg, they are only 570ht where the GD is 710ht
Bugger

Back