Keg King website problems

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainMachSnot

Reaction score
@CEO Keg King
Cannot find somewhere else to post this, so i thought here would be good.
Was looking on the keg king website to purchase an ultratap for a comparison to a nukatap from kegland. When i went to check out, found it is hard to read the text on the page, and impossible to read the payment selection, only bit i could read was zip pay. Was doing this on a samsung galaxy phone. It appears to be white writing on a light cream background.
Anyone else have a problem with the site or is it a fault with my phone maybe?
Thanks.

@CEO Keg King
Cannot find somewhere else to post this, so i thought here would be good.
Was looking on the keg king website to purchase an ultratap for a comparison to a nukatap from kegland. When i went to check out, found it is hard to read the text on the page, and impossible to read the payment selection, only bit i could read was zip pay. Was doing this on a samsung galaxy phone. It appears to be white writing on a light cream background.
Anyone else have a problem with the site or is it a fault with my phone maybe?
Thanks.
Are you in Keg King Connect on Facebook? That is a good place to post such things but I will ask tomorrow from those who know this stuff better than me if that is something which can be improved. Having worn glasses all my life I know some of the small screens we use now are not real good for these things but I reckon we should be able to find a fix.

Back