Keg King Intertap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't come here much but what the heck. Here is something new:

Turn Your UltraTap to UltraTap TWIST
Experience the ultimate in flow control convenience with a new twist in the design. Ultratap Twist takes the world’s best laminar flow forward sealing design tap and provides a flow control feature that you can operate with one hand directly from the tap handle. https://www.keg-king.com.au/ultratap-twist-flow-control.html When it comes to ...
www.youtube.com

Cool 👍

Would love to get my hands on an upgrade kit to trial but my brewery's in storage for a while. I'm intrigued by the flow control mechanism - do you have any diagrams or anything to show how it works in lieu of inspecting a real piece? I understand if there's limits on what you want to publish though.

I've had greatest success using ball-style taps with long flow cones and a collar mechanism built into the shank to vary the flow - especially for higher carbed beers. If you can get comparable results with a compact mechanism like that it would be pretty impressive, and one-handed is neat regardless.

Looks interesting. Can you use the auto close spring with the new fc mechanism?

Back