• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Keg King Icemaster 225 Beer Chiller

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natman

Reaction score
I just purchased this the other week and recently found out I need to relocate to the country for a year with work. Purchased this beer chiller for a large jacketed fermenter but these plans have since been put on hold. The unit is about 18 months old.

The unit has 4x 11m lines and is suitable for home brewers or small bars/restaurants. Can chill up to 4 kegs. Further specs can be found here:

Asking $625. Pick up in Northcote. Please feel free to ask any questions.

Nate

IMG_4544.JPG
IMG_4545.JPG
IMG_4546.JPG

soo tempting.. but I am considering another purchase from he US for my Bonsai Hobby and the wife would kill me !

I am happy to post if required. I just ask you to find the courier and I can provide the dimensions so you can get accurate quotes.

Skilbysf you need more info, here is a link to a pdf. Somehow the first attempt did not work:

http://www.kegking.com.au/Downloads/Brochure%20-%20Icemaster%20225.pdf

Keg King has now updated to the G40 which has the same specs as the 225. The only major difference is that the input/output ports are on the back of the unit, not the top.

What size fermenter did you buy it for? And is it up for grabs too?

Allan I had a 200L conical fermenter I was planning to chill. Unfortunately it is not available.

Nate

Hey Nate,

Have you sold this unit?
I could be interested but maybe you could clear something up for me.
I want a unit that can be used for future upgrades/purchases. This will initially be used to cold crash a 17gal ss brewtech conical fermenter but if i buy more in the future i want this to be able to handle it.

Do you use the 4 stainless product lines just to chill beer lines/fonts? or do you use these to crash fermenters also?
I assume you use the Glycol/Coolant lines to chill fermenters in which case you can only chill 1 fermenter with this?

Cheers!

Sorry Baron, but the chiller has been sold.

Cheers,

Nate

Latest posts

Back