Keg King delivery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hava Alle

Reaction score
Hi all, new here. I ordered a kegerator series 4 setup the other day. Tracked my order and it say's expected delivery was yesterday, rang keg king and he said that it's probably still in their warehouse. States "shipped" on email from keg king also. Anybody had dramas with their delivered goods, re time?

Hi all, new here. I ordered a kegerator series 4 setup the other day. Tracked my order and it say's expected delivery was yesterday, rang keg king and he said that it's probably still in their warehouse. States "shipped" on email from keg king also. Anybody had dramas with their delivered goods, re time?
They used to be pretty good before the KL/KK split, I haven't bought from them for 2+ years.

Back then things were always on time across a dozen or so purchases of mine; however I know someone who had difficulties with a kegerator delivery to a regional area - apparently a problem with KK's courier of choice.

Never had a problem with deliveries from KK snubbies x 2 and now the Guten fermenters x 2 all delivered on time. Who did you speak to? I have found their service excellent. Buying off KL I have had to wait until the stock came in otherwise they are OK apart from the out of stock conundrum.

Never had a problem with deliveries from KK snubbies x 2 and now the Guten fermenters x 2 all delivered on time. Who did you speak to? I have found their service excellent. Buying off KL I have had to wait until the stock came in otherwise they are OK apart from the out of stock conundrum.
Can't remember his name, had an accent though. Est delivery has updated to the 9th pretty much as soon as I made the call. Go figure.

Can't remember his name, had an accent though. Est delivery has updated to the 9th pretty much as soon as I made the call. Go figure.
Will happily follow this up for you. I know at the moment we have been so inundated with fridge orders that we may be a day or two behind as the transport company could not get a second truck to us until the next day several times this week. Please message me or send me an email ([email protected]) so that we can fully investigate.

They used to be pretty good before the KL/KK split, I haven't bought from them for 2+ years.

Back then things were always on time across a dozen or so purchases of mine; however I know someone who had difficulties with a kegerator delivery to a regional area - apparently a problem with KK's courier of choice.
Lets get things right. There was no SPLIT.

Will happily follow this up for you. I know at the moment we have been so inundated with fridge orders that we may be a day or two behind as the transport company could not get a second truck to us until the next day several times this week. Please message me or send me an email ([email protected]) so that we can fully investigate.
No dramas here mate, just found it strange that I was given a tracking order with an est delivery date when it never left the warehouse. I am getting it delivered to bru4u in Geelong and they are closed tomorrow. What happens there?

I don’t have any issues either! Two weeks is usually my window before I get concerned and I can’t remember anyone taking that long.

Hi Guys,

First Post and not really sure where to put this, but this thread seems appropriate. I've just got into this Brewing business and like all hobbies I go from 10mph to 188mph in about a month. So I'm about to buy a Kegerator. My question is, is there any reason the Kegerators for the same model are almost $150 cheaper than other sites? I'm just making sure I'm not missing something here as that seems like a large discount.

Even being from Perth, I still save tons of cash even getting the thing delivered.

Any reason why these prices are so low ( and Perths are so high), or is this genuinely just a steal?

Back