Keg King Conversation

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe simple but how much is it? If it proves reliable this could be a good device.
As WEAL said - KK dont hang out here anymore. But they do have a pretty active FB group. post your KK question there and I reckon you will get a reply

The fact that Kegland owns this forum financially speaking means it's very unwelcoming to us.
Do they? Or is this just hearsay?

I thought it was owned by an American group?

You must forgive my scepticism, but you do have keg king in your signature title.

Happy to be proven wrong if there is proof of said ownership.

I’d be interested to know who deleted Nic KegKing’s post?

Was it the moderators or self censorship?

Do they? Or is this just hearsay?

I thought it was owned by an American group?

You must forgive my scepticism, but you do have keg king in your signature title.

Happy to be proven wrong if there is proof of said ownership.
The clue is in the wording, 'Financially speaking' not literally meaning 'ownership'

The clue is in the wording, 'Financially speaking' not literally meaning 'ownership'

Last time I owned something “financially speaking” I actually owned it.

You must forgive my scepticism, but someone with KegKing in their username suggesting another retailer “owns” the forum seems like another attempt to resurrect a very tiresome old debate.

Not the moderator. Admin possibly.

Last edited:
Last time I owned something “financially speaking” I actually owned it.

You must forgive my scepticism, but someone with KegKing in their username suggesting another retailer “owns” the forum seems like another attempt to resurrect a very tiresome old debate.
I think it was a poor choice of a word, 'figuratively' would have been a better word.

Back