Keg King Conversation

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great way to clean out your fermenters, kegs and carboys. Check it out. The adjustable height arm is excellent for getting the cleaning solution into larger vessels.

Third time asking, still no reply. I found out from someone else that you do have false bottoms but they show out of stock. When will they be back in stock?

Hi Will,
I was in the store about 3 weeks ago and was told the lactic acid was in stock but had not been bottled yet. It's still showing as out of stock on the website. Any idea when I would be able to get some?

Cheers.

I was in the other day and saw some. Unfortunately KK are shocking with updating their website

What is the roller diameter on your geared 3-roller mill? Sorry if this has already been answered.

My adjustment is slipping on the geared 3 roller. Any advice to fix this?
Slips from 1.40 to 1.65 or so on one side within 30 seconds of adjusting and retightening.

Hey Keg King

Any advice on what is the ideal adhesive to re-glue the base back onto my Chubby?

I had it pretty full with perc and had upended it (sitting in a bucket) to soak the krausen line around the top. When I went to turn it upright I laid it on its side - as i tilted it upright and all the weight was on the bottom corner the black base came away.

I assume its easy to glue it back on - just want to make sure I don't us something that might damage the PET.

Hey Keg King

Any advice on what is the ideal adhesive to re-glue the base back onto my Chubby?

I had it pretty full with perc and had upended it (sitting in a bucket) to soak the krausen line around the top. When I went to turn it upright I laid it on its side - as i tilted it upright and all the weight was on the bottom corner the black base came away.

I assume its easy to glue it back on - just want to make sure I don't us something that might damage the PET.
Just use some silicon adhesive and it will work fine. Otherwise drop it back and we will restick it.

My adjustment is slipping on the geared 3 roller. Any advice to fix this?
Slips from 1.40 to 1.65 or so on one side within 30 seconds of adjusting and retightening.
I have had mine for a while now without a problem. If you do have a problem then a locking nut would solve it.

Hey Keg King

Same happened to me. I cut some short strips of duct tape and attached them to the bottom and side. I reckon it is stronger than the glue.

Latest posts

Back