Keg King Conversation

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewing Books drought is over. Whole bunch of them are back in stock and six new titles which we never had before. Should be on the website today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 39
Brewing Books drought is over. Whole bunch of them are back in stock and six new titles which we never had before. Should be on the website today.
Awesome! Any update on the new thermowells?

You need to check these. Some of the new books still have the Malt picture on the books page. Pictures are OK in the actual item page, but the description is still for the Malt book. URLs also don't match the item. Specifcally:

https://www.keg-king.com.au/brewing-books-brew-like-a-monk-1.html is actually Designing Great beers
https://www.keg-king.com.au/brewing-books-american-sour-beers-1.html is actually Brew Like A Monk
https://www.keg-king.com.au/brewing-books-malt-1.html is actually American Sour Beers

You need to check these. Some of the new books still have the Malt picture on the books page. Pictures are OK in the actual item page, but the description is still for the Malt book. URLs also don't match the item. Specifcally:

https://www.keg-king.com.au/brewing-books-brew-like-a-monk-1.html is actually Designing Great beers
https://www.keg-king.com.au/brewing-books-american-sour-beers-1.html is actually Brew Like A Monk
https://www.keg-king.com.au/brewing-books-malt-1.html is actually American Sour Beers
Have passed this on - thanks for the heads up. Don’t have a lot of people in due to the Covid lockdown so we just try to do our best but there is a lot to do.

Have passed this on - thanks for the heads up. Don’t have a lot of people in due to the Covid lockdown so we just try to do our best but there is a lot to do.
No worries. Somebody still needs to correct the product URLs. It's upsetting my OCD :hairout:.

@CEO Keg King
Hi Will, just wondering what the go is with 25kg grain sacks, for most malts these are out of stock on your website. Kegking is my preferred supplier and I would prefer to support you guys, are you expecting the situation to change anytime soon?

@CEO Keg King
Hi Will, just wondering what the go is with 25kg grain sacks, for most malts these are out of stock on your website. Kegking is my preferred supplier and I would prefer to support you guys, are you expecting the situation to change anytime soon?
I can only put it down to COvid 19 fatigue. Have sent your message to our people and think this should be fixed up asap as I know we have a big amount of malt in stock. Thanks for the heads up

You seem to have a lot of issues with your website and stock not showing up. Might be worth looking in to a bit further.

Agree it doesn't seem the most up to date and is probably costing you sales
Thanks for the heads up on this gents. Have just assigned someone to do something about it. Problem with software I am told but I will now really push this to get fixed up. Thanks for sticking with us and I will get it sorted.

@Keg King any idea when 35L thermowells and lids will be in? I have on order with grain mill etc

I have the snubnose 35l and am on brew number 3 in it. Working well. It sits in the garage at 20-22 at the moment. However summer is coming and the garage will get warmer I am starting to look at cooling options. A dedicated fridge won’t happen for a while as I use the garage fridge for kegs. I have noticed that as a group people seem to become very ingenious when it come to their brewing, So any ideas?
Cheers

alastair

I have the snubnose 35l and am on brew number 3 in it. Working well. It sits in the garage at 20-22 at the moment. However summer is coming and the garage will get warmer I am starting to look at cooling options. A dedicated fridge won’t happen for a while as I use the garage fridge for kegs. I have noticed that as a group people seem to become very ingenious when it come to their brewing, So any ideas?
Cheers

alastair

Kveik

Cheers

alastair

@Keg King

Im keen on some temp control also, i had enquired here a while back about the Thermenter King i think its called, the peltier system, but never got around to contacting you directly, any word on this, is it released yet? Thanks

@Keg King

Im keen on some temp control also, i had enquired here a while back about the Thermenter King i think its called, the peltier system, but never got around to contacting you directly, any word on this, is it released yet? Thanks
We are releasing two versions. One is enhanced Peltier which we have had working for some time but the manufacture seems to take forever. The other is a higher power system which I believe will have the first units in store around the end of the month. We will not be releasing it on this forum as we are about to go into observer mode but it will be on Keg King Connect. For those who wish to contact me my number is 0419306571 or send me a mail at [email protected]

After all the recent kerfuffles with polls and appointments of moderators we have come to the conclusion that its time to cease commenting on the forum as we are being dragged into the gutter and I have no wish to be there. The final straw was to see Null and Void congratulating one of the moderators who seems to have a number of name changes. Anyway I don‘t want to go there too much. I don’t mind some verbal biffo and don’t shrink from a battle but this just always ended up in a useless gutter situation. We can do better than that. I spoke to some of the other sponsors and now I fully understand why they don‘t say much.

So if you have questions then from now on please direct them to me via [email protected], call me on 0419306571 or head to Keg King Connect.

Once this lockdown ends and we can have our brewdays on Saturdays I hope to meet as many of you as can make it. Hell the beer and the sausages are free so what is to lose.

Speaking of free stuff I am planning a small comp to give away some of our new 30 litre Chubby Fermenters after the middle of this month. Keep a look out on our website for details after the 15th.

Just because we stop commenting here does not mean that we will be quiet. Keep an eye on other forums. We have lots of new stuff coming out before Christmas and once this Covid thing is under control its show time.

Keep brewing and stay well.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back