Keg King Conversation

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking a drill chuck would work and be quite neat.

1590579616672.png

Turns out a 35mm piece of timber aligns them pretty damn well.
I ended up with the drill directly on to the shaft.

Last edited:
What is the digiboil alternative?
I got mine yesterday, it is a Robobrew with control panel/screen removed so now is a 2 element boiler, I also got the still gear with it going to have a go at some spirits.

Would you guys have any insterest in developing a product like the hopstopper 2.0

$95US plus shippign a bit rich for my blood. Just a thought.

I got mine yesterday, it is a Robobrew with control panel/screen removed so now is a 2 element boiler, I also got the still gear with it going to have a go at some spirits.
Any pics mate? Which Robobrew is it?

Would you guys have any insterest in developing a product like the hopstopper 2.0 $95US plus shippign a bit rich for my blood. Just a thought.
Would you guys have any insterest in developing a product like the hopstopper 2.0 $95US plus shippign a bit rich for my blood. Just a thought.

We can have a look at this but we will not just be copying someone else's product. Question is how many people are likely to buy something like this.

We can have a look at this but we will not just be copying someone else's product.
its a piece of stainless mesh moulded into a shape...

also

Hi Carl

Yes we have a low cost stainless boiler with two elements for $99.95. Are you coming in or where are you located. Maybe PM me if you need more info.

Cheers Will

The tap Cooler counter pressure bottle filler. Will you be getting any of these in soon? You've been out of stock for like 6 months now. I want to get this, and their counter pressure canning attachment.

Looks like even the company in Norway has none at the moment. So my question becomes, do you have any ordered? Or should i get it shipped from another country.

The tap Cooler counter pressure bottle filler. Will you be getting any of these in soon? You've been out of stock for like 6 months now. I want to get this, and their counter pressure canning attachment.

Looks like even the company in Norway has none at the moment. So my question becomes, do you have any ordered? Or should i get it shipped from another country.
These are I believe on the way by air with TNT and so hopefully not much longer to wait. Agree that its been too long but this was due to the Norway end I am afraid.

These are I believe on the way by air with TNT and so hopefully not much longer to wait. Agree that its been too long but this was due to the Norway end I am afraid.
Thank you so much. I've set up the email reminder so i can snap one up right away.
Does this include the can counter pressure kit as well by any chance?

Thank you so much. I've set up the email reminder so i can snap one up right away.
Does this include the can counter pressure kit as well by any chance?
Hopefully not very long. Lots of people chasing this one. No can fillers though.

Looks like you could try to. The gas side has that 2mm all around shelf at the base towards the center of the coupler. Would have to take apart the coupler to drill it of course. This would give you an ID as wide as the current top end of the gas port. Would not recommend trying to widen more than that.

Looks like you could try to. The gas side has that 2mm all around shelf at the base towards the center of the coupler. Would have to take apart the coupler to drill it of course. This would give you an ID as wide as the current top end of the gas port. Would not recommend trying to widen more than that.
That's kinda what I was thinking, put a heap of notches in that shelf with an angle grinder. Thought I might be able to drill a bit more out of the gas port as well but I'm not sure if that's actually a restriction point anyway.

Any pics mate? Which Robobrew is it?
Its the Robobrew 1, had a good look under the bonnet, nice neat job whoever is removing the circuit board and screen. The probe wire is still in tact, some enterprising folk could buy it with a pump and use an Inkbird temperature controller and have a cheap all in one vessel, the grain baskets and cooling coil are an extra. Good value for money whatever the use is for.
003.JPG

Its the Robobrew 1, had a good look under the bonnet, nice neat job whoever is removing the circuit board and screen. The probe wire is still in tact, some enterprising folk could buy it with a pump and use an Inkbird temperature controller and have a cheap all in one vessel, the grain baskets and cooling coil are an extra. Good value for money whatever the use is for.
View attachment 118315
I must have been lucky . Mine came on Wednesday and contained the Grain basket.

Back