Keg King Conversation

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any photos WEAL?
Brewed today, photo's as requested.
002.JPG Start of transfer. 004.JPG still going but slow
005.JPG Finished 008.JPG Good clear wort into fermenter.
006.JPG Again a lot of hops also break material left in fermenter.
Quite happy but very slow, I can speed things up by pulling the vertical until wort is closer to the bottom wort temperature 24 c

Just getting the photos and the brewers' account of the brewday. Might have everything by tomorrow as the cameraman was not in yesterday or today.

Again a lot of hops also break material left in fermenter.
Quite happy but very slow, I can speed things up by pulling the vertical until wort is closer to the bottom wort temperature 24 c

Okay this is pretty impressive, i'm gonna have to go back and look over your previous posts about it to get an idea about what has been built here haha.

Waiting, waiting, too busy on other threads perhaps? Oh did I repeat myself?
Grmblz what can we do for you? Happy to meet and show you that we are not the bad party that you so obviously believe we are. We were badly wronged and had no choice but to do what we did. Lots of brewers are made happy with our efforts and ultimately that is what this forum is about. Let me know how we could make you happy and if its something sensible and within our reach I will try my best. If you are just here to stir shit then so be it and I will leave you alone and concentrate my efforts to make Keg King a great business that home brewers will be happy to work with. What do you have to lose by talking with me? Only your incorrect illusions.

Hey Guys
Regarding the Guten Conical fermenter
How or what can i do to put some measurements on the unit so i know how much i get into it
Cheers

1. Stop posting under alternate accounts.
Had no choice in the past as we were blocked and not for anything we did wrong. Will you ask the same of all the others who do this? Think you know who I am referring to. What else can I do to make life more pleasant? Maybe a discount on a gen 3 fermenter when they arrive later this month? You might be pleasantly surprised.

Hey Guys
Regarding the Guten Conical fermenter
How or what can i do to put some measurements on the unit so i know how much i get into it
Cheers
Hi Jayred. Our fermenters do have embossed markings from 18L up to 30L and also in freedom units (gallons) for our American brethren. For brewers wanting more increments, probably the least invasive and easiest solution is using graduations on an ss paddle or ss rod that you can remove rather than trying to engrave anything onto the fermenter walls. Brewers could also fill or dispense from the ferementers while they're positioned on a scale.

So the one part i can't quite work out on your setup in the other thread is the long vertical piece? Could you please enlighten the ignorant?
The vertical piece was for just in case it didn't work, instead of having to siphon out the wort to the fermenter I can just stretch the spring. Or as a thought I have had since is to lower the vertical into the wort to get a decent flow until I couldn't get it any lower then just let it drain filtering through the spring.
I will be keeping the vertical helix as a surety.

View attachment 116448 Start of transfer. View attachment 116449 still going but slow
View attachment 116450 Finished View attachment 116451 Good clear wort into fermenter.
View attachment 116452 Again a lot of hops also break material left in fermenter.
I was expecting to see this in the Guten thread, seems the 3 stooges are haunting this one.
Anyhow it looks promising.

I was expecting to see this in the Guten thread, seems the 3 stooges are haunting this one.
Anyhow it looks promising.

I will shoulder the blame for this misdirection. I was asking KK for info on a false bottom etc solution for the Guten

Latest posts

Back