Keg King Aeration Kit

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad81

Reaction score
Howdy,

Should i be seeing bubbles with a 0.2 micron stone? It doesn't seem to be doing a helluva lot at the moment.

Cheers,

Brad

If the pumps on, yes !
Seriously, I have one and find its fine for me, I get a good aeration, and stimulation (is that the correct word)
Works a treat...

K

If the pumps on, yes !
Seriously, I have one and find its fine for me, I get a good aeration, and stimulation (is that the correct word)
Works a treat...

K

Damn then, I'm not seeing anything. Might have to shake this bugger tonight then.

Then tighten the buggery out of all the connections before next time. Thanks!!

Cheers,

Brad

I turn mine on before I immerse the head (OMG)
I keep it running when I remove the head from the "wort" and dip it into the clean water to give it good rinse, its a pretty fine stone so you don't want to block it...

K

I turn mine on before I immerse the head (OMG)
I keep it running when I remove the head from the "wort" and dip it into the clean water to give it good rinse, its a pretty fine stone so you don't want to block it...

K

You shocker :D

Let me get some air running through, calm down, then join in on the dirty jokes!!

I won't be pissed, but I don't relish the idea of going back to KK to fix a pump, and not have any budget to blow on the goodies they have there.

Howdy,

Should i be seeing bubbles with a 0.2 micron stone? It doesn't seem to be doing a helluva lot at the moment.

Cheers,

Brad

are you sure its a 0.2 micron and not a 2 micron stone ?

if you touched the stone with bare hands then your skin oils can block it up. i use a bit of glad wrap to handle mine

So.

Put it in a cup of hot water, and bubbles. Just wasn't seeing it in the wort last night.....

Thanks for the replies /facepalm

Back