Keg hire for melbourne office

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acasta

Bro Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Does anyone have any ideas for regularly hiring a keg for an office space in melbourne?

We've got the fridge, all dispensing gear and an empty keg sitting in the fridge. Just need the liquid gold in the keg.

All the places I'm finding on google are going to cost more than buying slabs.

Cheers.

Are you selling or is it for "in-house" consumption gratis?

Could always make your own and fill the keg that is in there.

Just in house consumption for the office employees. Think Friday arvo drinks.

I would love to make it myself, but I haven't been brewing much lately and logistics for getting a keg into the city is too much effort at this stage.

Have you tried the brew on premises about $30 a carton in Brisbane which is cheaper then slabs.

Hey,

Does anyone have any ideas for regularly hiring a keg for an office space in melbourne?

We've got the fridge, all dispensing gear and an empty keg sitting in the fridge. Just need the liquid gold in the keg.

Cheers.

If you are buying rather than brewing, it will always be cheaper to go for slabs rather than kegs. It has been this way for quite some time now. Pubs, bars etc only use draught beer for manual handling and fridge space benefits.

If you are buying rather than brewing, it will always be cheaper to go for slabs rather than kegs. It has been this way for quite some time now. Pubs, bars etc only use draught beer for manual handling and fridge space benefits.
50 L kegs have a reduced excise and should be cheaper but do agree that kegs are expensive but that may be a competition thing where they do not what more competition where there is little they can do about slabs could also could be the wedding market Add the word “wedding” to anything and the cost goes up 3x.Brew brothers in Brisbane sell cheap beer 8 L for $30
Brewers Club
Cheap Beer!
Depositphotos_3778716_M-300x200.jpg
If you’re keen to give Brews Brothers a go but you don’t have the fridge space to store a full six-carton 50 litre brew, then the Brewers Club could be for you. It’s free to join and it allows you to take home as little as one carton at a time from a wide variety of brews from just $30 a carton.

Kegs on legs. They service a few companies in the same way as you’re enquiring about. They also have a pretty good range

Hey,

Cheers.
Keg on legs - rip off !
Try 38-42 Ordish Rd, Dandenong South VIC 3175. Saturdays from 10 in the morning . . . (mostly European beers)

I don't know about all of this.....

You see alcohol is a drug and it makes people impaired and they say they felt pressured to drink blah, blah, blah.... so when they trip over and fall into the path of a passing car on their way home... it's your fault... and FEMINISTS, well the man had been drinking, the employer supplied the booze, the drinking was on the work premises, during work hours, he was drunk, an alleged sexual assault (grabbed her arse and tits she may claim) or sexual harassment took place.... blah blah blah,

There goes the business....

You MUST separate work meetings, from social events, and you MUST keep the drinking of booze strictly off premises..

SOME work meetings can be over lunch, at a resturaunt, and a glass of wine with the meal.... OFF premises.

But the Friday Arvo work piss up.... In this day and age, it is enough to close your business down if it goes wrong.

I think if you want to have a Friday afternoon beer, do it off premises, and have a dinner with it, at a licensed and supervised establishment, and outside of work hours, with no pressure to attend - strictly social with you and other people who want to be there.

Or don't do it at all.

Damn I can't find the video I wanted... MEN are dumping work place parties where women are present.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back