• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Keg Fridge ~ Syd

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hal

Reaction score
Hey guys i got this 440L? Stainless Maytag fridge that i've been kegging out of, works well and fairly new, moved onto a chest freezer so this has to go.

I'd be more interested in crown sealed bottles than $ so if anyone has a good stash lets trade, if your close i might even deliver the fridge to you :p

Oh yeah fittings and taps not avaliable,

Pickup Turramurra, 2074

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cheers

I'm only around the corner in Wahroonga, and this would have been great if only a few weeks ago :(

I take it given its drilled for taps, and attached to a shelf it wouldn't be workable as a fermenting fridge?

Shelf will just come off, has 3 holes drilled in it total but can just plug them and used as a fermenting fridge nps

I'm only around the corner in Wahroonga, and this would have been great if only a few weeks ago :(

I take it given its drilled for taps, and attached to a shelf it wouldn't be workable as a fermenting fridge?

You must want a fair few bottles then? :lol:

I got 90L of cider that i want to bottle and all my current stash of bottles are all full of beer lol :p

Otherwise i'll take $$ for it if nothing else comes up, but saves me hunting down bottles this way :)

I got 90L of cider that i want to bottle and all my current stash of bottles are all full of beer lol :p

Otherwise i'll take $$ for it if nothing else comes up, but saves me hunting down bottles this way :)

Well I would probably have enough bottles but the fact of a 600km drive kinda cancels me out... :(

And to think I just tossed my old keg fridge to prep for moving and also gave away my collection of crown seal bottles....

Screw you Murphey. :kooi:

Sourced bottles, I'll deliver this to anyone on the north shores after Christmas for $50.

Cheers

Back