Keg bulk buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for running the Bulk Buy Dave, good to meet you too.

Stoked with my new mini keg, can't wait to test it out at the next party I go to!

Beer I gave you had BB written on the cap. Oatmeal Stout brewed by AHB's finest a couple of swap days ago. Enjoy

Yep, cheers Dave and co.

Well organised bulk buy.

Bridges and Midnight Brew - Kegs ready to go.Text or pm for collection

Another brilliantly organised bulk buy, Dave.

Thank you for the effort that you put in to make this happen.

Thanks Dave.

The quality of these kegs looks fantastic and mine have been holding perfect pressure for the last 5 hours. Just need to clean them out a few times and we're good to go!

Yes thanks very much Dave.
Sorry I would have loved to stay and chat, but I was on the way home from my son's Basketball game, and had my wife and son in the car.
The beers I gave you were marked RL and WX on the top. Both Big Belgian style beers approx 10%
The RL is Rochefort inspired the WX is Westvleteren inspired.

Any recommendations for cleaning these factory new kegs?

I'm pretty much a newbie to kegging.

The insides have quite an oily smell.
Will 1 soak of Oxyper fix that?
How long is recommended for soaking in Oxyper?

Thanks for the effort davehq and the kegs, thanks to lcdowns for picking up my stuff. The guys that offered to help for picking them up for me!

In the past I've just given them an overnight treatment with napisan, a good rinse with cold then boiling water and then a Starsan before use.

The napisan and rinse get rid of the rubbery smell.

Thanks for organising this DaveHQ. I haven't even got to get mine out of the boxes yet, but appreciate your effort in getting this happening.

Cheers..wife forgot your bottle of beer at home..sorry

Well done organising the bulk buy Dave.

The kegs look pretty good. I'm looking forward to filling them up and seeing how they go.

It's all over!!! What a mission, lol

A big Thank you to everyone who participated, and thank you to everyone who gave me a beer (or 2) much appreciated!!

Also, a big Thank you to Kee at Keg King, we got a fantastic price on the kegs, and keg king were very helpful through out the whole process!! The kegs look great too!

The kegs have a 5 year warrantee on them, so if there is ever a problem with them, contact keg king

Thanks Dave, those shiny new kegs are oh so sexy! Brilliant effort by yourself and the family :)

FYI the Vadermeister I gave you is a black saison at about 8%, hope you like it

Back