Keg bulk buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same with me I have not received a response and would also like to make payment and to be added to the list.
Has anyone else got the account details and can PM to us.

Cheers,

Phil

I have his account details from earilier in the group buy but hesitant about sending it! Soely for the few facts , that he may have changed accounts, difficulties in trackibg payment and who has ordered what! But if you feel this wont be an issue I can help

Happy with the 26th. pick up at Keg king for me thanks Dave for all your hard work, let me know what time we can be at Keg king too.
Cheers.

Sorry for the lack of replies to messages, I've been so busy at work I haven't had time to do anything else!!

I have replied to all messages, let me know if I missed you or you need more info

I'm going to have to close the BB, no more orders will be taken

I'm going to check the bank and update the spreadsheet now, if you haven't paid I will send a reminder message

All kegs must be paid for by Thursday, with the public holidays Monday and Friday if you haven't paid by now then Tuesday might be the last day to pay of your payment may not clear in time?

Pick up Date is the 26th, pick up times are

Keg King 10am-10:30am
Grain and Grape 12pm-12:30pm
Ballarat - anytime

I must point out that Grain and Grape are no way involved in this, we are just using there car park as a meeting point, I chose this place as everyone knows where this is and gives people a opportunity to buy some supplies while they are there (so they will benefit from this)

If you can't make any of the pick up times, you'll need to organise someone to pick up for you

Thanks Dave see you on Saturday albeit probably really hungover from Anzac Day.

Hey Dave are the kegs available from ballarat anytime from the 26th or are they available now?

livetoride said:
Hey Dave are the kegs available from ballarat anytime from the 26th or are they available now?
I'll be picking them up on the 26th and bringing them home, I'll message the Ballarat people once I have them home to arrange pick up

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1397955634.894395.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1397955651.582114.jpg

This is the spreadsheet, the order will be made from this spreadsheet, if there is a mistake, now is the time to sort it out

Also, I need to know where you are picking up from! If a pickup location isn't in your column then let me know where ASAP!

Any kegs not paid for by Thursday will be removed from the spreadsheet, some payments haven't cleared yet, I'll mark them paid as the show up in my account!

Thanks Dave for the organising. I know from past experience it is a lot of work.

Payment made.

Cheers,

Phil

CILA

CILA Brews said:
Thanks Dave for the organising. I know from past experience it is a lot of work.

Payment made.

Cheers,

Phil

CILA
Thanks Phil, it's been a big task, I certainly bit off more than I can chew, lol

Thanks Dave et al.

As I cannot pickup on the 26th, would it be possible for KegKing to hold on to mine for another week? Or could I possibly pick up this Tuesday or Wednesday?

Was hoping my name would be marked as paid. Transferred the $$ last week

Dave, you've done a real cracking job with this bulk buy... just like you did for the AEB bulk buy.

See you on Saturday at G&G mate.

Cheers!

breakbeer said:
Was hoping my name would be marked as paid. Transferred the $$ last week
I just checked the bank and a heap of payments have come thru overnight, yours was 1 of them

The public holidays have slowed down how quick payments are clearing

There is only a few people left to pay for there kegs, I have sent reminder messages to you, If I haven't heard back by tomorrow then it's unlikely your payment will clear in time because of the public holiday on Friday

Hi Dave,

I'll pick up from Keg King on Saturday.

Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back