Keg bulk buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm unsure, i suppose if a few people can't make the 26th then i could ask Kee if that would be ok?

With all the public holiday's coming up, this will effect the rate the payments will clear in my bank!!

payments are going to need to be paid ASAP this week or they may no clear in time

Dave, great work with the bulk buy. Payment made.

Your AEB bulk buy was beautifully organised and it feels like this one will be the same.

See you at G&G on pick up day mate.

Transfer complete. As I am working that day I may have to pick up at Grain and Grape.

Cheers and thanks for organising.

hughba said:
Any chance we can pick up from KK earlier than 26th or does it all have to be done on the same day? There was growler bulk buy there recently and we were able to pick them up at our convenience.
This would suit me better as well.

If I could pick up from keg king at a different time I would be interested at grabbing a 19l keg. I could make my payment today. I feel like I am cutting it fine whilst being demanding. If its too hard then I completely understand. Cheers

I can pick up my 2x19l from G&G on Monday 28th. awaiting payment details from Dave and i'll have the money across straight away. don't see my name in the spreadsheet, but i have sent DaveHQ a few PMs.

I would also appreciate it if I could pick up from KegKing on or after the 19th

Thanks Dave HQ

Can I please update order for-
2 x 19l
2 x 9.5l

Pick up GG on the 26th

Payment has been transferred.

Cheers!

BlueDoors said:
I can pick up my 2x19l from G&G on Monday 28th. .
I'm not convinced that G&G would be happy to store kegs that were purchased from another retailer.

G & G are happy to have keg king sell their Fresh wort kits though? Surely it'd be pretty hard not to pick up somthing from them at the same time if you were picking up kegs.

Hi Dave,

Could you put me down for 2 of the KK 9.5l and I will trasfer today once I get your details and pick up at G&G.
Thanks for organising the bb.

Cheers,

Phil

thedragon said:
I'm not convinced that G&G would be happy to store kegs that were purchased from another retailer.
I've now arranged someone to pick them up on the 26th. so just need the payment details so i can pay.

BlueDoors said:
I've now arranged someone to pick them up on the 26th. so just need the payment details so i can pay.
BD, nice profile pic you've go there. Doesn't happen to be your home brewing set up does it?

Just transferred the $$, hope it clears in time

Thanks again

Hi Dave, just confirming my pick up from K K on 26th, 4x19 and 2 x 9, cheers, Ken.

thedragon said:
BD, nice profile pic you've go there. Doesn't happen to be your home brewing set up does it?
Haha, i wish. That was when i was brewing up at Hunter Beer Co.

maxim0200 said:
Spreadsheet as it stands:

attachicon.gif
1400412_kk19Keg BB.jpg
attachicon.gif
1400412_kk95Keg BB.jpg

NOTE, Payments may have gone through and not been marked yet.
My keg were pick up at KegKing..when is pickup anyway????

I've sent Dave a few PMs but no response. Put order in a while back for 2x19l but have yet to revive payment details and not in the spreadsheet. Is anyone else helping Dave and can let me know. Want to get this paid as I've arranged pickup on the 26th.

Latest posts

Back