Keg Build Mk1

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewologist

Reaction score
Hi All,

I got the kegerator up and running this afternoon. Gotta give a big thanks to all on this forum that have posted their kega setups as you've been a wealth of info and given me the know-how to get this set up together.

2012-06-10175237.jpg

Inside the fridge.

2012-06-10175329.jpg

There is room for another few kegs once I cut the inside of the fridge door with the dremel and move the CO2 outta the fridge.
I have an ESB on tap at at present and its going down a treat. Kegs are the way to go!!

Cheers AHB'ers

Nice mate, well done. What kind of hardware are you running there?

I got the pin lock kegs and long shank taps from mybeershop. I was worried they wouldn't pour that well after reading on here about perlicks and celli's and control flow taps.
After using Alan's force carb method and setting the serving pressure at around 80kpa it pours extremely well.

Alans force carb method? Ross is the original and the best!

At least you've got the taps running, worry about Perlicks later!

Probably won't bother changing taps anytime soon as I'm pretty happy with the set up. Its only had about 20 pots through it so anything could happen.

Sounds like a serious issue there.
You better get another keg lined up, another 10-15 pots and your risking a blowout / meltdown / WW3

Sounds like a serious issue there.
You better get another keg lined up, another 10-15 pots and your risking a blowout / meltdown / WW3

Haha....yep.

Was going to put a APA in there this morning but I'm just waiting for it to drop a few more points.

After working in the backyard all morning, I just went and poured myself a pot.

Life doesn't get much better than this :D

Cheer all.

After working in the backyard all morning, I just went and poured myself a pot.

Life doesn't get much better than this :D

Cheer all.

I often find walking past the beer room warrants pouring a beer. Walking down stairs, well I may as well pour a beer. Taking the rubbish out, may as well pour a beer. Feeding the dog............ :D

Back