• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Keezer/spunding valve/yeast stirrer and jars for sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mickr84

Reaction score
I have a 4 tap keg fridge built out of a chest freezer for sale.
All stainless intertap taps and shanks.
4 corny kegs that are airtight and good to go.
4 gas Manifold and gas regulator included, no gas bottle though (I do the swap at BOC)
External thermostat to keep the temp regulated, doesn't miss a beat. $550, somewhat negotiatiable [emoji6] for some reason I can't add photos, pm me for images.

I also have a blowtie spunding valve set up for fermenting in 2 cornys at the same time. It's kinda spoken for but if someone is interested here I'll let it go for $45

Also have a yeast stirring setup. Stir plate, 2 litre flask, 2 litre yeast jar and 4 x 250ml yeast jars, super legit sciency looking things. Make an offer on that.

Located near Wollongong. Could deliver around Sydney for a price.

Cheers!

Keezer itself is 1010mm high X 1070 wide X 630 deep.
Including the tile board on the front (which is easily removed) it's 1260 high X 1210 wide X 74 deep (including taps)

Tempting . Can you please post a photo. I have a mate in the gong that could grab it for me if it meets my needs

Back