Keezer Space Issue

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judanero

Yeast maketh the beer.
Reaction score
Hi all,
I've almost finished my keezer and despite my initial measurements, it seems I can only fit 2 x 19L cornies and a 9L one, I have a four tap t-bar font.

Any ideas for the fourth tap? Can you somehow run water out of a tap? (thinking maybe just using a 3 or 4 L bottle)

It would be possible to fit another 9L keg in there if you can lay them on their side without issue, this will be my first venture into kegging so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers-Judanero :icon_cheers:

Hi all,
I've almost finished my keezer and despite my initial measurements, it seems I can only fit 2 x 19L cornies and a 9L one, I have a four tap t-bar font.

Any ideas for the fourth tap? Can you somehow run water out of a tap? (thinking maybe just using a 3 or 4 L bottle)

It would be possible to fit another 9L keg in there if you can lay them on their side without issue, this will be my first venture into kegging so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers-Judanero :icon_cheers:

You don't have the gas tank inside do you?

What is the available floor size and interior height?

Is floor space the problem?

No you cant lay them on their side. the pick up tube is in the middle of the bottom. You would only get half the beer.

You can raise the roof fairly easy.

Can you draw a diagram with measurements, picture?

Connecting water is as easy as converting the diameter of ice-maker line to 6mm beer line.

Latest posts

Back