• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Keezer/Kegerator for sale - Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

symphony1975

Reaction score
reluctantly selling my homebrew keezer. Its a Frigidaire freezer what has be painted candy apple red and then had a clear hard coat applied. She is in excellent condition.

Timber collar is Tassie oak and I did timber inlays on the lid sides.

L- 990mm

D- 680mm

H- 990mm

Comes with temperature controller, 2 x CO2 gas manifolds and gas quick disconnects.

Inspection will not disappoint. $550

Pick up from Belgrave

IMG_20181202_162608.jpg

IMG_20181202_162550.jpg
IMG_20181202_162627.jpg
IMG_20181202_162706.jpg
IMG_20181202_162728.jpg
IMG_20181202_162737.jpg

That is a thing of beauty mate! If only I lived in Melbourne....

G'day mate, i know a bloke looking for a keezer, i sent him info and just waiting for him to get back to me.

Lol i only just said id pick it up and your offering the bloke less great form mate did you even bother to read the rest of the thread. Symphony if you could please advise me on how i can get in touch with you that would be great so we can organise when we can catch up.

Thanks Mate.

Lol i only just said id pick it up and your offering the bloke less great form mate did you even bother to read the rest of the thread. Symphony if you could please advise me on how i can get in touch with you that would be great so we can organise when we can catch up.

Thanks Mate.
just sent you a message

Latest posts

Back