• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Keezer For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Georgedgerton

Reaction score
Hi folks having a reshuffle in the brewery and would like to sell one of my Keezers. It is just on a year old, made from a new Westinghouse 142 litre freezer, has two Perlick flow regulator taps (that I am prety sure I have spare seals for) and I think are about $135 each these days. Will also toss in a couple of kegs - empty unfortunately. All up I think it owes me about $600 so would like to get about $350 back if I could, especially not being very old.
Cheers
Bruce
KeezerMail.jpg

Hi folks having a reshuffle in the brewery and would like to sell one of my Keezers. It is just on a year old, made from a new Westinghouse 142 litre freezer, has two Perlick flow regulator taps (that I am prety sure I have spare seals for) and I think are about $135 each these days. Will also toss in a couple of kegs - empty unfortunately. All up I think it owes me about $600 so would like to get about $350 back if I could, especially not being very old.
Cheers
BruceView attachment 119466
Sorry, should have mentioned this item is at Dalmeny, just outside Narooma on the NSW South Coast. About 50 minutes south of Batemans bay, so good for all the Canberra brewers who visit this area on weekends

Latest posts

Back