Keen as mustard!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edd

Reaction score
Hey all,
Just ordered all my kit ready to get stuck into the world of BIAB. Looking forward to getting my first batch underway and sharing the ups and downs! Looks like this is the site to come to for info, plenty of experience being shared about. Great stuff, look forward to reading the posts! Cheers

Edd

Great work mate. Post some
Pics of your kit when you get it and we can check it out. I'm keen to move down this route too at some stage.

Good to have you on board. Where are you located?

Plenty of solid info on here Edd. Take a peek at some of the step by step BIAB processes, and look into how fermenting temp is so important.
There's no dumb questions, but give the search function a burl first.
Enjoy.

Good to have you on board. Where are you located?
Hey mate, I'm located in Kinross, 20 mins north of Perth, yourself? I'll probably have a browse to see if there are any home brew clubs over here.

Plenty of solid info on here Edd. Take a peek at some of the step by step BIAB processes, and look into how fermenting temp is so important.
There's no dumb questions, but give the search function a burl first.
Enjoy.
Will do, thanks for the heads up. Some good stories on here, a good laugh reading about other guys experiences!

Hey mate, I'm located in Kinross, 20 mins north of Perth, yourself? I'll probably have a browse to see if there are any home brew clubs over here.
Canberra mate. Plenty of help around Perth. Again, good to have you on board!

Latest posts

Back