Kaiserdom Pilsener - Have You Tried

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmy01

Reaction score
Good Morning All

My Local Bottleshop has Kasierdom Pils on special. I havnet tried this before and wondering whether it is worth investing in a carton. I love Veltins and Warnsteiner and wonder if this is similar.

Anyone tried this drop?

Cheers

Thanks Sluggerdog

Viewed the link.
Doesn't sound like its worth risking a carton. Might try a 6 pack first

Cheers

I just picked up a 1lt can of this Pils. I just walked in the door so I cannot say what it is like, I do not really care. The point of my post is you get a 1lt glass stein with it. $12 at IGA liqour, on special, starting today. Bloody nice glass too!

I just picked up a 1lt can of this Pils. I just walked in the door so I cannot say what it is like, I do not really care. The point of my post is you get a 1lt glass stein with it. $12 at IGA liqour, on special, starting today. Bloody nice glass too!

Hi Razz

Yep great stein. And the beer is not too bad either. Not my favourite but quite drinkable

Enjoy

Hi Razz

Yep great stein. And the beer is not too bad either. Not my favourite but quite drinkable

Enjoy

agreed. Tastes even better out of the stein.

'accidently' had the g/f's one aswell.. next thing i know im 1/2 asleep on the couch after stomaching 2L of some nice German pils!

Anyone in Adelaide know which IGA's here are liquor ones that might be doing this deal? Too many in the book to ring them all...I just broke a 600ml handle last night whilst brewing :( so I need a replacement. A litre stein sounds both tempting and dangerous........

i scored one at the first bottlo on the left going from the airport to Glenelg. (past the sk8 park on the right, over the bridge and a few 100 metres on the left.... although that was about 6 months ago...)

Anyone in Adelaide know which IGA's here are liquor ones that might be doing this deal? Too many in the book to ring them all...I just broke a 600ml handle last night whilst brewing :( so I need a replacement. A litre stein sounds both tempting and dangerous........

FYI,

i got mine from cellarbrations. This is in VIC but i presume they are all stocking them as they are generally a pre-detirmed catalogue stockist unlike iga are generally quite independant as to what they stock.

Its ok for a quaffer but check the date these ones could be a bit old also dom check out 1st choice in sa or celabrations did have him good for hot weather swilling when u have no homebrew

Back