just started

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
think i might be allergic to grain but not grain etc but i am allergic to weed like Marijuana or it is called grass some times.like grass, wheat grasses.

the neuron surgeon said not to have to much allergic foods because i could become allergic to them to.never even thought of beer as grains meaning grass grains .i am not shore i want to find out later down the track that i was but i had drunk all this all grain beer.

it was more just a can of malt extract and some sugars .maybe beer can even be harmful but my tablets only said to not operate heavy machinery will drinking can cause drowsiness.

kerrplease said:
it was more just a can of malt extract and some sugars .maybe beer can even be harmful but my tablets only said to not operate heavy machinery will drinking can cause drowsiness.
Keep taking the tablets. I can't begin to imagine what you'd be like *OFF* your meds.

avoid alcohol the chemist said none then anyway but i could only one or two with dinner should be fine but i do not rely want to have to much because it could be dangeres.Even if i give them away as a present might be the best bet and people how can ,can have them instead.
View attachment 90861

did not even think to check if they were side effect to the tablet i thought i could just have anything still.

Happy Birthday, Kerr!

:icon_chickcheers: :super: :kooi: :beerbang:

Amisulpride, is an atypical antipsychotic used to treat psychosis in schizophrenia and episodes of mania in bipolar disorder. Wikipedia

Poke the bear, they said. It'll be fun, they said.

Hpal said:
................................................... Wikipedia
I get how entertaining this thread has been...but did we really need to post a description that essentially tells the world why its being taken.

fun's fun....but personally I think thats a bit mean.

kerrplease, suggest that its pretty important to check with your doctor about drinking beer.

If you do decide to brew an all grain batch, could you list your recipe and procedure so it can be checked out. All grain is both pretty simple and complicated - advice would give you the best chance of making good beer.

Agree with above - Mods, suggest edit of personal information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back