Quantcast

Just a suggestion

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

Linz

Reaction score
Guys,
While I was skimming thru the reciepe & ingredients I noticed that GMK has posted reciepies amongst the replies in the KISS rec and the weekend brew. Maybe you could move them to indvidual reciepe slots and pad out that section?

Linz ;)

PostModern

Iron Wolf Brewery
Reaction score
And a conversion chart. Handfuls of grain = ??grams. How many grams of hops in a handful ;)

I agree that the KISS thread should be broken up. The weekend brew thread is good. Everyone should post their recipes in there. Personally, I don't think untried recipes should merit their own threads. Recipes brewed, tested and commented on should be in their own thread. If a recipe is up for suggestions, like GMK's weekend recipe, a chatty thread is the right place for it.

PoMo shuts up now :)

btw fiscus, where are you?

Also the wink emoticon is awful. Looks like the poor little guy is constipated :D

GMK

BrewInn Barossa:~ Home to GMKenterprises ~
Reaction score
Conversion

Sorry about this....

One handful of hops is equivalent to 25 grams...as tested on my fathers digital scales.

My scales dont go that far down accurately...Hence the reason for Handfulls.

Hope this clears up any confusion.

:chug:

dane

Reaction score
Guys, as per my front page post I have been distracted from the site for the past month. While it is later now, I will be looking at a number of issues on the forum this week. I will go through and enter any KISS (or other reciepes for that matter) seperately into the Kitchen section.

Thanks for the feedback and support.