June Meet?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am talking with Garth at Oldfield about his tasting room, and it looks like it will be ready in time.

We agreed to the 3rd Sunday of the month at the last meet, that would make it the 18th.

I was waiting till i get a confirmation of the venue, and a bit closer to the date before sending out the invite.

We may as well get a list going for this, It looks like Oldfield Cellars is going to be a go, but I will put my place up if it falls through.
Unfortunately I am extremely broke, so I wont be able to contribute to food this time

Attending:
n87

I can do the 18th.

Did you confirm if Oldfield Cellars are set up for cooking? I could bring the snags.

Confirming the cooking part currently.

I should be there too. Can bring food, TBA depending on cooking/non-cooking facilities.

Attending:
n87
MJF

So the invitation/information email has been sent out!
A little late, but I wanted to make sure that I had all the correct info before putting it out.

Oldfield Cellars do have a BBQ, which Garth (owner) is going to have a look at on Monday or Tuesday.
If someone has a portable grill that is available for an 'in case' scenario, that would be great, Ill see what I can organise, but i personally dont have one.

Attending:
n87
MJF
gone brewing

Not sure if I can attend atm, am travelling every week for work. Plus no beer to bring atm! Although if I can make it I could always do a slow cooked chunk of something.

Oldfield Cellars do have a BBQ, which Garth (owner) is going to have a look at on Monday or Tuesday.

If they had a microwave or conventional oven we could bring something cooked then just heat it up.

I'll bring buffalo wings anyway, I'll cook 'em up beforehand and keep them warm. Will aim for 2-3 kgs at this stage. They will be spiced but if anyone wants to bring a bottle of suitable sauce that would be great, ie blue cheese or garlic aioli, etc? Guessing disposable plates, utensils, glasses maybe required too? Got a Belgian strong golden and a Belgian strong dark ale to bring. Till next week.

Food
MJF: wings

I'll organise the plates and cutlery. Oldfield has tasting glasses we should be able to use
If I remember, I will also bring some sauces, tho don't have the ones stated.

Oh man, I was really looking forward to coming along to my first meetup. Unfortunately, though, we are unexpectedly now in process of moving house. I'll have to give this one a miss and hope that I can make the next one.

The good news is the new place has a garage that I will be able to pretty much dedicate to brewing. :)

Looking like a good one. I think I only have 2 beers to bring, Stinkin' Pom IPA and a Belgian Pale Ale.

Attending:
n87
MJF
gone brewing
yamaharr
Mikeyr

Food:
MJF - Wings
Mikeyr - Cheese and crackers and cold meats

Unfortunately I will have to pass as well. This weekend is the anniversary celebration, and there is no way of getting a free pass to drink beer on Sunday:oops:

I can't make it. I work every Sunday so will be hard for me. Any way I can get a few of my beers to you for it?

I can't make it. I work every Sunday so will be hard for me. Any way I can get a few of my beers to you for it?

No problem with that, there is surely someone that lives nearby that is happy to be a dropoff point... you will prob end up with a beer and a chat too.
Where are you located (PM me if you dont want it on a public forum)?

If you work in/near Gosford, you could drop in if everything aligns.

Back