July club meet

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pmastello

Reaction score
Hey brewers,
Time to start thinking about the next brew club meet.
It will be Sunday 13th July 2pm at Glenworth valley. Dick has kindly offered his house as the venue and will be cooking up some spicy boerwors sausages with a Belgian pale ale.

The address will be sent out on the mailing list, so if you're not signed up, Go here to sign up http://mailmanlist.net.au/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cccb

For those involved the the barley wine, it would be a good opportunity to swap your beers and maybe share a taste of one or two.

Hope to see you all there

Hey everyone,

A quick reminder that the next Central coast craftbrewers meeting is on next Sunday - 13th July at Dicks house - 74 Bundeena Rd Glenning Valley @ 2pm

Bring your latest brew to share and if you were part of the Barley wine group brew, bring along your beers to swap if they are ready to go.
Other things to discuss will be a trip to Newcastle to the Grain store and HopFactory and a bus trip to Murrays or Potters.

If you are coming, please let us know here.

Boerwoer Sausage sizzle will be provided matched with a Spicy belgian pale ale.

Cheers
Pete

Hi Guys,

Would love to join in, and have the go ahead from the missus.

I have my first AG batch bottled (3.5 weeks by the meeting). How much does convention dictate i bring? (considering i haven't been to one of these meetings before) Long neck? six pack?

Look forward to meeting you all

Hey N87,
Great to hear you can make it.
With most people driving and so many beers to try, all you need is a stubby per beer usually.

See you there.

my summer ale is clearing out nicely after just over 3 weeks in the bottle, but seems to be starting to reveal its darker side (~7%)
either way, would be good to have an expert opinion or three on my first AG.

will be good to meet a couple of people too, see you there.

Back