July Case Swap!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fish13

Reaction score
dON'T FORGET GUYS THE CASE SWAP

now i have a keg setup so if you want to bring a keg you are more then welcome to plug it in

well im bottling mine tomorrow and then loading the 9L keg with the remainder. I will also have an aussie ale on tap. fingers crossed....

well im bottling mine tomorrow and then loading the 9L keg with the remainder. I will also have an aussie ale on tap. fingers crossed....

I bottled mine on monday. Wasn't a bad effort considering I stuffed my mash up. Was a little sweeter than it is suppose to be but it off sets the hop flavour a really well. it is still really green and I hope the flavours work them out over the next month. I think I am having a vacant moment. When was the case swap and did we ever establish a place?

I bottled mine on monday. Wasn't a bad effort considering I stuffed my mash up. Was a little sweeter than it is suppose to be but it off sets the hop flavour a really well. it is still really green and I hope the flavours work them out over the next month. I think I am having a vacant moment. When was the case swap and did we ever establish a place?

my place and 8th of july

Looking forward to this. My Case Swap Dubbel should be about two months old by the time this rolls around.

Looking forward to this. My Case Swap Dubbel should be about two months old by the time this rolls around.

Mine will be a month or so, It still taste like it needs another 3 weeks. The Hop flavour is still a giant slap to the face.

Mine will be a month or so, It still taste like it needs another 3 weeks. The Hop flavour is still a giant slap to the face.

love it!!!

i got two brews going at the moment for te kegs but one i think wont be ready. my case swap beer is going down a treat. I have already drunk most of the 9L keg...

Hey guys.

Im up that way on the 14th of July. Any one want to catch up for a beer in the arvo?

I'd love too but back in Jurien that weekend but will see

Back