Judge Needed

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthea Fellows

Reaction score
URGENT & DESPERATE Chapman Valley Show is having an inaugural Home Brew Comp and we having trouble finding a judge. Is anyone interested in coming up and being involved? Chapman Valley is approx 30km from Geraldton and the Show is on Sat 5 Sept. Travel and accommodation will be paid. Anyone interested that can do the job please call Anthea Fellows on 0427 233 060

Hello Anthea,

are you looking for a qualified judge (BJCP or simular)

or just someone who can scratch down some notes?

Rob.

Hello Anthea,

are you looking for a qualified judge (BJCP or simular)

or just someone who can scratch down some notes?

Rob.

Rob

Someone who knows what they are tasting. It is the first year we have done this and we are complete beginners. Not necessarily qualified for this year. We would like to continue the competition annually and have it eventually as a prestigious event.

Anthea

with the offer of accomadation and travel i dont think youll find it too hard to get someone over there for the job , if only i know what i was talkin about .. .LOL

Looks like their callin your name Chap Chap. If only knew how to properly judge a beer. I guess... Yep nice beer that won't quit cut it hey.

brad

Nev from Gryphon Brewing has been talking about his judging training lately - might be a good place to start.

Latest posts

Back